Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is it is indeed the Crow. I can't divulge *how* I know this but I can tell you you can relax. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This is honestly the biggest release to ever happen for me. I always wanted Hot Toys to do the Crow but honestly thought it would never happen. This is amazing.

Re: Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE?

Well they did an amazing job on the Scissorhands body and that was years ago, this should be amazing. This is the single most exciting announcement ever from HT, I think. Well since the Batman Returns one anyway.. :lol

I agree I was giving up with hot toys got sick of iron man mark 2,000000 if this is the crow then that makes me one very happy collector they restored my faith!

This is honestly the biggest release to ever happen for me. I always wanted Hot Toys to do the Crow but honestly thought it would never happen. This is amazing.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

This and Gears of War are my dream licenses.

As far as Draven goes, the market is definitely there since there really aren't any pieces on the same level as what HT could accomplish. It always made sense to me that they should make it, but I got used to the idea of it never happening for some reason. Ahh, those days are over. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back