ANH & ESB DARTH VADER life-size displays complete!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
continued...

esbvader_final_7.JPG

Let me know what you think.

Dude, THIS is my favorite pose BY FAR!!!!! Iconic.....

Great work my friend..... Do you commission your work? I think if this was made with a base to mimic the bars/railing he was standing on at the time Vader asked Luke to join him, it would be just THE best collectible to own. Honestly..... That would be just priceless

Last edited:
Unfortunately not private commission. However if I were approached by a SW licensee.... :naughty

Incredible work man! Vader is my all-time favorite! Would love to have one of those but can't decide which one!! Would love both...are you planning to make them for sale? But I sense the presence of lots of zeros in their price!

Incredible work man! Vader is my all-time favorite! Would love to have one of those but can't decide which one!! Would love both...are you planning to make them for sale? But I sense the presence of lots of zeros in their price!

Thanks!
But see above post.

ANH to me is the best, most sinister-looking of any Vader and you totally nailed the look, down to the weathered helmet.

If eFX gets around to doing one, I hope theirs looks as nice as yours.

Absolutely kick ass. Incredibly screen accurate, and just nailed the poses. Super cool my good man.

esbvader_final_6.JPG

Luke... Pull my finger.
------------------------------------

esbvader_final_7.JPG

Oh, come on. Just pull it.

esbvader_final_5.JPG

Search your feelings. You know you want to experience the full power of my dark side.

:D

Oh I see man!!...my respects to your creativity and dedication!!...now that you are a Vader expert, would like to know which 12 inch Vader figure is the best in your oppinion?...

Let's just say I think they all could have been a LOT better.
I think that's as nice as I can put it without being ugly.

Here's a new pic.
Fun with photoshop.

anhvader_final_14.JPG

Wow...I wonder how does it feel to have in your home these two awsome statues?...wish I could be your friend and just have a chance to see them in person...so, do you like the 14" Sideshow Darth Vader...I think a big flaw is the small dome...and that's what makes me stop on buying that...

Thanks.
I would love an opportunity to show these displays off in person.

My life-size display collection includes:

Darth Vader ANH (finished)
Darth Vader ESB (finished)
Darth Vader ROTJ (95% finished)
Emperor ROTJ (finished)
Stormtrooper ANH background (in-progress)
Stormtrooper ANH hero (in-progress)
Stormtrooper ANH sandtrooper (in-progress)
Stormtrooper ESB (in-progress)
Stormtrooper ROTJ (in-progress)
TIE Fighter Pilot (in-progress)
Boba Fett ESB (in-progress)
Yoda ESB (finished)
Emperor's Royal Guard ROTJ (in-progress)
Darth Maul (finished)

All these mannequins are in close quarters in my small prop room and desperately need more breathing room to be displayed properly.

Regarding your question about the sideshow vader (either the 14" or the bust) I would answer that by saying that I am confident that they could have turned out a LOT better.

I don't own a video camera.
I'd love to get some footage with an actual person modeling them at some point.

Back