ANH Buckets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danke! Yeah I believe so. Its the one that's up on Shapeways right now. Will could probably confirm that.

Ok thanks. Just looked on the website and the print was updated on 08-18-2016 so it has to be the 2% enlarged version I would think. Can I ask what material you ordered yours in?

Hey Solo, how's it going? Is there any progress on the casting project yet? I agree with the eyes on Spudtroopers lids they do look very good. Any tips Spud?

I am about to order a casting pot for about $400 because I don't want to blow up my basement. Lots to order including silicone vacuum and chemicals. I have the compressor in hand! We're getting there.

Great work Spud!

image.jpg

Spud: The white looks like a really good match here......what did you use? Your spacetrooper the same paint? Doesn't seem quite as dead-on as these.

I'll be spending a bit of my xmas time painting up one of these buckets and also re-painting the HT Stormie armour to match. Then I'll be weathering the whole figure, including putting white tape in some areas to really try and reproduce that "screen accuracy" look. Hopefully then I'll finally have my definitive Stormtrooper.

Spud: The white looks like a really good match here......what did you use? Your spacetrooper the same paint? Doesn't seem quite as dead-on as these.

Yeah its all the same paint. The lighting has a lot to do with it I think. I use regular white but its a flat white so I go over it with a semi-gloss finish and it can give it the slightest yellowish tinge, which is really noticeable under the fluorescent light of my first pictures. The LEDs of the DS hallway help to blend everything nicely. But that newest shot I took is definitely my favorite.

Yes, I picked up a slightly yellowish tint previously. Lighting makes sense. Thanks for your input, nice work :clap

Got them in. Why do they fell damp? :lol

They are very cool. Can tell the difference they will make even unpainted. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back