Angel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys and gals, just have a quick question. Well two actually. I just received my Angel Exclusive PF and it has 3 heads. One normal and two vamp. Two heads came in the slot which holds the heads, the other came on the statue itself. I'm assuming the previous owner must have had an extra head sent to him for some reason and that it's not supposed to come with 3 heads.
And two, Has anyone tried to cut the string that holds the jacket closed? I feel it might look better if it's open. Please let me know.
Thanks.

Necro!

As for your question, it looks like you just got an extra head.

Man, I wish I had an Angel PF. They're just impossible to find any more.

He only comes with two, so you just got a third for who knows what reason. And I have never tried cutting it.

Well I just won mine on ebay, but I have been waiting for a while. I would consider selling the extra head, but after I resolve an issue with the seller.
BuffyGirl, do you think it would look better with the jacket opened?

Hey Kain,

Congrats on the purchase!!! This piece rocks. I love mine.

As for the jacket, leave it closed!!! Don't tamper with this masterpiece!

I have this and the Spike special edition. I love them both, although I have to say the human faced Angel isn't as quite as well done as the vamp face version, which is a bit of a shame.

I keep promising myself to take a mould off of mine and knocking back those awful tramline brow furrows he has on him. It would make him look a lot better.

I would say don't open it if you plan to possibly sell it in the future. But if you really think you will keep him forever, then open it if that is what you would prefer.

I have the exclusive Angel that ive had packed up for almost a year, im thinking of selling it...if anyones interested, PM me :)

I am def interested. Can't PM since I don't have 5 posts can you PM what you are looking to get? Thanks

I keep promising myself to take a mould off of mine and knocking back those awful tramline brow furrows he has on him. It would make him look a lot better.

I would love to see the browridges gone with a good repaint. I was sorely tempted at the time to buy the Angel PF, since next to Willow he is my favourite character. The human face sculpt was the deal breaker. None of the Buffy PF sculpts ever blew me away to be honest.

Even though this statue is hard to get.

Is it just hard to get or did this statue also go up in value?

I have both exclsuive Angel and Exclsusive Spike.

I like these statues but honestly if they are worth more now I may have to consider selling these to get money for other hobby related merchandise.

I thought the prices were about the same on eBay really, with Spike fetching less then Angel for some reason. I would never let go of either of mine as I like them too much, even though Angels human face is a wee bit 'dodgy' really. :lol

His vamp face is superb though.

They have gone up a little in value - nothing to write home about.

Buffy fans are just so rabid that they are reluctant to part with anything from the show, so the PFs do not come on the market all that often.:lol

They have gone up a little in value - nothing to write home about.

Buffy fans are just so rabid that they are reluctant to part with anything from the show, so the PFs do not come on the market all that often.:lol

Well said and quoted for the truth. :lecture

Thanks for the info.

The angel vampire face is the best one.

Spike's vampire face is good but could have been better.

My PF Angel came with a broken arm I kept it anyway since the broken arm is only noticable when you touch it. I got a 25$ discount I think it was, from Sideshow because of the arm.

Man, an Angel PF (regular edition) just ended for a hair over $100 + shipped. Hoowwww....wwhhhhaatttt?? :monkey2 That's dirt cheap, IMO.

Back