Anakin Shipping Delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are saying over at the RS board that an easy and effective fix for the lips gliossiness is simple plumber putty.... Now what to do about the color....:rotfl

I am happy to say that after receiving what seemed like 400 shipping notices (don't know why), that I will be getting my Anakin Exc. today!! :chew

The ill Jedi said:
I am happy to say that after receiving what seemed like 400 shipping notices (don't know why), that I will be getting my Anakin Exc. today!! :chew

i truly hate you!!! j/k thats cool man. im hoping that the fedex man will arrive tomorrow instead of saturday because i have a busy schedule that day and wont be able to give the anakin the attention he deserves that day.

Just got my charge notice from BBTS!!! He'll probably be here next week!!!
Good news for those of us too dumb to order straight from SS (Raises hand), online retailers have begun getting their Anakins!

Yup. The eBay store I bought mine from (I was clueless about Sideshow until February, when it was too late for Ani) received theirs Wednesday and will be shipping out today! Come to papa Ani, my boy!:monkey2 (happy Red Monkey tears)

Well Anakin has left the building. :chew

Ok, that's my first use of dancing chewie I think. :D

Unfortunately Grievous is schedule to arrive tomorrow and I'll be out of town and have to wait until Monday night to pick him up. :(

Back