Anakin Shipping Delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for any changes to my order for Anakin... no charges, no shipping notifications and still says order placed? Oh well, I guess I'm not destined to be among the first to get any of the Star Wars figures :monkey2

But as long as I get him I'll be happy... it could always be sooner :monkey1

galactiboy said:
Still waiting for any changes to my order for Anakin... no charges, no shipping notifications and still says order placed? Oh well, I guess I'm not destined to be among the first to get any of the Star Wars figures :monkey2

But as long as I get him I'll be happy... it could always be sooner :monkey1

Same here on all points.

Well, it seems my Anakin will be delayed afterall b/c they shipped me a reg instead of the Exclusive but CS was very helpful. Just so you guys know in a case this happens to you there are a few options

1) You take item to UPS with SSC providing return label and they will ship correct item once the returned item is received.

2) SSC will have UPS pick up your item and ship correct order once the returned item is received

3) You can return ship item yourself and they will ship correct item when received and provide discount on your next order

In any event it looks like I won't receive my Anakin until some time next week at the earliest. :monkey2

pjam said:
Well, it seems my Anakin will be delayed afterall b/c they shipped me a reg instead of the Exclusive but CS was very helpful...In any event it looks like I won't receive my Anakin until some time next week at the earliest. :monkey2

Sorry to hear that pjam. I always purchase an EXCLUSIVE and a REGULAR. The Reg. to open and display, the Excl. to keep MIB for collecting purposes, so as long as they've shipped me one of each, I'm golden! Should find out in a couple of days...

:D

pjam said:
Well, it seems my Anakin will be delayed afterall b/c they shipped me a reg instead of the Exclusive but CS was very helpful. Just so you guys know in a case this happens to you there are a few options

1) You take item to UPS with SSC providing return label and they will ship correct item once the returned item is received.

2) SSC will have UPS pick up your item and ship correct order once the returned item is received

3) You can return ship item yourself and they will ship correct item when received and provide discount on your next order

In any event it looks like I won't receive my Anakin until some time next week at the earliest. :monkey2

Man....tough break pjam. That's never happened to me. (knock on wood), but at least now I know what to do if it ever does. Hope you get your proper Anakin soon! :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Man....tough break pjam. That's never happened to me. (knock on wood), but at least now I know what to do if it ever does. Hope you get your proper Anakin soon! :D

Thanks Bro, should also mention UPS has 3-5 business days to pickup, so it could end up being anywhere from a 2 day to almost 2 week turnaround.

pjam said:
Thanks Bro, should also mention UPS has 3-5 business days to pickup, so it could end up being anywhere from a 2 day to almost 2 week turnaround.

Damn......:monkey4 That's horrible man.. At least you seem like you are holding it together well..

pjam said:
Thanks Bro, should also mention UPS has 3-5 business days to pickup, could end up being anywhere from a 2 day to almost 2 week turnaround.

Pjam, that just stinks! So sorry about that! I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.

pjam said:

Damn pjam...that stinks...I've never heard of SS shipping out the wrong product...I bet you'll get something cool for your troubles...

kingdarkness03 said:
Damn pjam...that stinks...I've never heard of SS shipping out the wrong product...I bet you'll get something cool for your troubles...

Thanks guys, I'm fine, Amy is taking good care of me and I like that! As far as extras, please no more DVDs and keyrings, I have like 4 of them now. Never did get a hat though, and I like that too!

Bad news P. Sorry to hear about the delay.

In all honesty, the holo-Sidious isn't that cool. Its kind of like a Hasbro gimmick. The robot arm -- now that's COOL!

pjam said:
Thanks guys, I'm fine, Amy is taking good care of me and I like that! As far as extras, please no more DVDs and keyrings, I have like 4 of them now. Never did get a hat though, and I like that too!

Demand a hat pjam...maybe you'll get one....I have the same problem with the DVDS..no not problem, more like situation...I think I have 5 or 6 DVDs...but I love all things SS so I dont mind...no other company is nice enough to do that....Like I got my HT Predator today and got another DVD and a catalog #9, and its not even a SS product...how cool is that...

NOW GIVE ME MEDIEVAL KURGAN SIDESHOW!!!!!!

Wor-Gar said:
Bad news P. Sorry to hear about the delay.

In all honesty, the holo-Sidious isn't that cool. Its kind of like a Hasbro gimmick. The robot arm -- now that's COOL!

I did get a good look at the figure before repacking it and the sculpt looks amazing, I noticed a fair amount of "eye-liner" though and the lips are fairly dark, most likely gonna have CustomMikey repaint hair, eyebrows and lips, it's not that it looks bad or anything it's just that I really loved the proto paint apps and want mine more like that.

Sorry about that Pj - I almost feel guilty for posting -

ANAKIN IN THE HIZZOUZ IN SO CAL (finally)!!!!!!

And he looks far better than I'd expected from the reports. Yes, the lips are too dark. I broke out the brush immediately, and touched up the scar too, it didn't look like there was any paint op in the scar at all.

And Luke had the long arms - but Ani has the dropseys - reminds of that Hemingway book - Farewell to Arms...

But the rest of him - whoa! The attention to detail is truly amazing - the layers on the costume, the leather belt (does that thing come off?) the tiny accessories.

He's my favorite SW 12" to date! But I expect to be saying that as each new one gets released....

Darklord Dave said:
Sorry about that Pj - I almost feel guilty for posting -

ANAKIN IN THE HIZZOUZ IN SO CAL (finally)!!!!!!

And he looks far better than I'd expected from the reports. Yes, the lips are too dark. I broke out the brush immediately, and touched up the scar too, it didn't look like there was any paint op in the scar at all.

And Luke had the long arms - but Ani has the dropseys - reminds of that Hemingway book - Farewell to Arms...

But the rest of him - whoa! The attention to detail is truly amazing - the layers on the costume, the leather belt (does that thing come off?) the tiny accessories.

He's my favorite SW 12" to date! But I expect to be saying that as each new one gets released....

Way to go, DD! Yeah, the outfit is stunning isn't it? And the sculpt is perfect for posing I think, especially for lightsabre duels, gonna be kewl!

pix please on the image thread, if ya can!

Well finally my order status has been changed to "shipping soon" and my bank balance is smaller... soon my wait will be over :monkey5

So I get the lips exactly like I want them, leave it for a few seconds and then decide they need a slight adjustment. Of course now I've repainted them a dozen times and stripped the paint on the lips down to the base - looks like Ani's head was cast in a greenish, semi-translucent color. But now I still haven't gotten them anywhere close to what I had in the first place. :monkey4

Darklord Dave said:
looks like Ani's head was cast in a greenish, semi-translucent color.
So worst case scenario you have a big gummi Anakin to go with your little gummi Sidious?

Back