Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that scares me is the old Hasbro Vaders were actually cloth with a very very thin vinyl coating that is breaking down on one of my Vaders and just peeling away. I presumed Sideshow uses actual vinyl/pleather material on these elements so it won't break down like a coating on fabric, but we'll see I guess. That photo looks more like tears and rips than decay anyway.

I decided to snap a few pics of Anakin.
0617092323.jpg

0701092315a.jpg

Im looking for someone to paint him up with sith eyes but would like to get a new head sculpt. Looking at Pauls but would like to see one painted. Darren yours looks great. Are you still selling them?

Here are some of Paul's cast that I have painted. Anakin is still on the works and I should have him finish by the end of the weekend. These two cast are excellent.. I couldn't be any happier with them, they are both really detailed even with my immature painting skills. :chew

Sorry about the bad pics...

Last edited:
Here are some of Paul's cast that I have painted. Anakin is still on the works and I should have him finish by the end of the weekend. These two cast are excellent.. I couldn't be any happier with them, they are both really detailed even with my immature painting skills. :chew

Sorry about the bad pics...

immature painting skills you look like a pro compared to my last try i am totally useless at painting at least you have some skill :D:D

wow...now i could see the point of carson's ani HS....its quite good...
yes it's a great sculpt indeed. Like i said earlier it's a great piece to have and paint. I actually have two one for a sith ani and for a Jedi ani.

immature painting skills you look like a pro compared to my last try i am totally useless at painting at least you have some skill :D:D
thanks for the comlements shadow. I'm still working hard at it and trying to get the skin tone colors just right. I'm a perfectiones when it comes to things and it drives me nuts when the colors don't come out right. :)
Thanks for the pics Drod. Now to decide which to go with.
no problem mate, glad I good share. Either way you go you can't not go wrong with either sculpt. The ss sculpt is not a bad piece after it you give it a good repaint. I had my sith anakin ss paints by Josh from small studios and it came out brilliant. I'll post later today. :chew

Always surprised how much even the original sculpt is improved by paint... not to mention how great it can be with the altered sculpts.

Looks awesome Coco. It reminded me how much I love my DA repaints:

DA10.jpg

IMGP1735.JPG

I need to take some good pics that do the repaint justice.

Back