Anakin Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roc, that looks great! I love that first pic... looks just like him from that part of the film

:rock :rock :rock

Roc, that looks great! I love that first pic... looks just like him from that part of the film

:rock :rock :rock

Thanks for the comment Darren and thanks for a brilliantly reworked headsculpt.:duff

It just looks like the eyebrows are a bit too arched. The eyes look just fine to me. In fact, it's a nice custom paint job overall. :duff

Hi Sithlord.. when doing the eebrows I noticed that I had made them a bit too pointy so I tried to slope them down a bit... but its still very noticable...
I am thinking of redoing the brows if/when I can figure out how to paint individual strands of hair how liek DA , Les and others do on thier paint ups.

Thanks for the comments

My half done Anakin....:eek:. Can't wait to get it finish.....

DSCF0301.jpg

So it's been a long time since I posted in this thread, but then it's been awhile since I had shots of Ani worth posting. It's funny how repainting a head is like getting a new figure complete with that old new-figure excitement!

duel-1.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg
obihero-1.jpg
ani2-1.jpg

So it's been a long time since I posted in this thread, but then it's been awhile since I had shots of Ani worth posting. It's funny how repainting a head is like getting a new figure complete with that old new-figure excitement!

duel-1.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg
obihero-1.jpg
ani2-1.jpg

Awsome repaints! Did you do those yourself?

Thanks, abake!

Katkuru, yes, I did those. After years of drooling over the pro repainters on this board, this Jan I thought I'd give it a go myself. Click my sig banner to see my customs thread. :D

Back