Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Super-Sized Boris Karloff Frankenstein is back up for Pre-Order! :rock

https://www.amoktime.com/893364002304.html

Pass......I like my monsters film accurate. I tend to shy away from the caricature/super deformed stuff. But I know you and many others will own one. So--I am happy for you. Now, howabout that "It--Terror from Beyond Space" figure?:D

:
Naaahh...go ahead and post them RD, our boy Nick aint like that. he can rejoice when another member gets a goodie he missed. Because it wont be too long before he owns one too.:1-1:

Yes that is right Richard, I am always happy when friends of mine get the collectibles they wanted. In fact, I LOVE trying to help all of Mankind, or in our case Monsterkind, Find all of the collectibles we so love. :D

RoboDad, Now post your pics and enjoy. :D

:postpics:

Nick

Last edited:
Here are my photos of my Super Size Creature:

ss_creature1.jpg

ss_creature2.jpg

ss_creature3.jpg

ss_creature4.jpg

And here is a shot with my life-size Sideshow Apple prop replica ;), so show the size of this beast:

ss_creature5.jpg

My sentiments exactly..I want Shorty so they get on with making Slim already ! I've wanted him since SOTA announced he was next in their horror lineup.

So far the site says June and the few employees I've talked to have said May/June for the regular Shorty and exclusive version.

Just saw Amok bumped Shorty back to September...:mad:

I should have figured as much..but it realy seemed likely wth the employees telling me he would be out in June. Let's see..pre-order since Nov 08', wouldn't help or combine my orders...and the ceaseless delays. Man, I wish I was more talented..I would just use ZBrush and make my own... :/

With KK2 coming up maybe some other companies will jump on the Klown wagon.

In this precarious economy....it could be quite a bit longer yet. Unless the smaller toy companies can get a certain number of dealers or pre-order customers to commit to a specific order amount, then they cannot go to factory. Otherwise...they would fold. Factories have minimum order requirements. Amok Time or anyone else cannot meet a company's 500-1000 piece deadline if they only have a definite 176 pieces sold. People arent spending as much money on this goofiness as we used to. I know I am not. I rushed and pre-ordered my IT--Terror from Beyond Space figure trying to get it to factory faster.

Bottom line---they can take as long as they like so long as I actually get the product. Others are growing impatient...understandably.

But there is a whole lotta crap going on in the world right now, and no one is taking any chances. I would hate for them to rush through and get "IT" out, and then go outta business because they didn't sell well. We gots ta wait and wait and wait...then wait some more.:gah:

Back