Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New photos of Ben from NOTLD are up on their site, new head sculpt it looks like.

Much better proportion with the body, not sure if I like the likeness as much though.

New Sun Demon up for pre-order too.

I'm waiting for IT! THE TERROR FROM BEYOND SPACE.

That HORROR OF PARTY BEACH figure looks pretty good. Can you just imagine having a nice party on the beach with your friends, playing some volleyball, enjoying a nice swim or cooking up some hamburgers and then this jerk comes along trying to drain everyone's blood? What a party-crasher!! Of course, he looks better than SOME things I've seen at the beach!

yhst-90184745838282_2080_146342245

THE HORROR OF PARTY BEACH

I'm waiting for IT! THE TERROR FROM BEYOND SPACE.

That HORROR OF PARTY BEACH figure looks pretty good. Can you just imagine having a nice party on the beach with your friends, playing some volleyball, enjoying a nice swim or cooking up some hamburgers and then this jerk comes along trying to drain everyone's blood? What a party-crasher!! Of course, he looks better than SOME things I've seen at the beach!

yhst-90184745838282_2080_146342245

THE HORROR OF PARTY BEACH

I love it and I want it lol.

Re: An update on the list that will not die!

No one liked the idea of Amoktime making these to go with Rondo Hatton?:confused::confused::confused:

Basil Rathbone

Bela Lugosi

Ben Chapman

Claude Rains

Colin Clive

Dwight Frye

Edward Van Sloan

Elsa Lanchester

Ernest Thesiger

Gloria Holden

Henry Hull

June Lockhart

Lionel Atwill

Lon Chaney Sr

Lon Chaney Jr

Regis Parton

Ricou Browning

Una O'Connor

An update on the list that will not die! :D

Here is an email I got from Martin: :D

I would like to first thank you for your business and your support in both my company and the products that we produce. I have taken a look over your list and with a few of the names we have tried to work out a deal, but the other parities were not cooperative. In addition, due to the current economic situation, we have to be careful with the action figures we produce. If there is a certain number of sales for said figures, we would be more than happy to pursue in producing the figures. We are also working on some new products and make sure you check out the web site for new information. Thank you for your time and talk with you soon, Martin Dunlop Executive Replicas Inc.

I wish they would release a 1/6 Kolchak, and Vampira. Two more of my most wanted figures. I have suggested Kolchak to them a couple times through E-Mail, and they have said they are big fans of Kolchak as well, so I really hope they will at the very least try and get the rights.

If they made Kolchak I'd... well I don't know what I'd do but I'd certainly buy it.

I'd watch both of the movies and all the episodes of the TV series yet again, that's what I'd do.

I made a Kolchak figure using the head from a 1/6th Old Man from A Christmas Story and had a suit specially made that looks awesome but I would buy an Amoktime Kolchak figure just to get a decent hat. I can't find anything even remotely resembling one anywhere.
Mike

I would love a kolchak fig. they should take that on. what I dont understand is that I went on the site to check on my preoders and the vincent price fig. wasnt there anymore. ???? don't know whats up with that.

I would love a kolchak fig. they should take that on. what I dont understand is that I went on the site to check on my preoders and the vincent price fig. wasnt there anymore. ???? don't know whats up with that.

I hope it hasn't been canned. Vincent Price and the Masque of the Red Death Prospero are two of my most wanted figs. It's still up for pre-order at BBTS, but they also still have the Takara Indiana Jones up for pre-order so... :dunno

I swear, if either of those two or Blacula get canceled, there's gonna be hell to pay. :cuss

According to an e-mail reply I got from them a month ago or so, Blacula is currently in production. But they also said he would be out late Dec., early 2010, but their site now says March/April. Doesn't really matter to me, as long as he makes it out. Can't freakin' wait for that figure.

thainer, I had thought about making a Kolchak using one of those Neca heads, but I never came across that figure. Still may give it a go at some point.

Hideous Sun Demon looks great... glad to see new figures are still being announced. Makes me more confident all the other pre-orders will see the light of day.

Just saw this...Executive Replicas is giving hints to an upcoming release on their twitter page:

Well we have just singed another actor/producer to make his 12in action figure.
I will inform you of who the special person is in due tim.
I will say it will be apart of the Zombie family and a great addition to any zombie collection

Sounds like Russell Streiner as Johnny from Night of the Living Dead!

Just saw this...Executive Replicas is giving hints to an upcoming release on their twitter page:

Sounds like Russell Streiner as Johnny from Night of the Living Dead!

It'd be awesome if they were doing a Romero figure. He needs to be immortalized in plastic and they could go the Boris route and do young-to-old heads!

Back