Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, it seems like Blacula is never coming out. :tap I hope they can actually make that 1st qtr. release date this time.

I pre-ordered Blacula from Red Planet Toys in March when it was due in July, was then told July to October. Now this. I am wondring if I will ever get it.

It may be new and improved, but where do you go to see if they carried over your pre-orders? There doesn't seem to be a log in feature. I just want to make sure I don't get stiffed on Blacula.

The guy I talked to said they were still adding products and hadn't finished the site 100% yet. They may still added.

Blacula isn't as late as Shorty yet...he was due April 09' after a Nov 08' pre-order then moved to May, then to July, then Sept, then Oct, now December...pffff...maybe he will finally get made so we can move on to the other Klowns.. ;D

They said before than all pre-orders would carry over to the new site, that being said I haven't checked my order since making it in Nov last year.

That's what the newletter said. How long did he take to reach that point ? Been trying to guesstimate a real release date based on previous figures...so far it looks like it takes about a year from the first projected release date, not pre-order date.

I know a guy who might be doing a Killer Klowns Klownzilla maquette, possibly close to in scale with the Sota/Amoktime figures..I'm really hoping he goes through with it.

I am going to a Horror convention with my boy (Seth) Nov. 20-22. Amok Time will be there. I will ask questions about shipping and see if they will be forthcoming on anything. :confused::naughty

Could you ask them if Blacula is going to be on that new Go Hero body like Karloff?

Back