Amoktime releasing their own horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Executive Replicas or Amoktime, Please produce a 1:4 Scale Statue of Boris Karloff Just as he was in life.:D

Executive Replicas or Amoktime, Please produce a 1:1 clone of Boris Karloff for Nick as he was in life.:lol:lol

The only way Nick could be a bigger fan of Karloff would be if he became Karloff.

Wait, that was a Twilight Zone episode with Elvis Presley.....:banghead

Executive Replicas or Amoktime, Please produce a 1:1 clone of Boris Karloff for Nick as he was in life.:lol

The only way Nick could be a bigger fan of Karloff would be if he became Karloff.

Wait, that was a Twilight Zone episode with Elvis Presley.....

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I would Love a 1:1 Scale Boris Karloff Statue.

I have seen some that are Boris Karloff as The Monster but I cannot afford one :monkey2 they cost 1,000s:monkey2 and are 7 Foot tall!:D
It would a dream come true for me to own one.:monkey2

You keep dreaming and your dreams keep coming true. Good luck with that 7ft monster when you get him Nick. Somehow I don't think luck has that much to do with it. Though you're probably more likely to get one of them, than the SSE Son of Franky. At least in the short term.

That goes without saying. You already know where the 1/6 SSE SoF is. You still have no clue where the money for a 7ft replica is. :lol

It's good to see your keeping within your means and that you're starting off with the Amoktime 1/6 Boris, but it didn't take long for your enthusiasm to blow up into full scale and full on. :rock on.

Anyone else notice that the security certificate on amoktime.com has expired? At first I thought it might be an oversight, but it's been three weeks now. I sent them an email asking what's up, but haven't heard back.

Anyone else notice that the security certificate on amoktime.com has expired? At first I thought it might be an oversight, but it's been three weeks now. I sent them an email asking what's up, but haven't heard back.

Those things aren't cheap, and they can easily take a week to process...

Yes Chris, I get the same thing What does that mean?

It either means that the folks at Amoktime have inadvertently let their certificate subscription lapse (most likely), or that the certificate provider has some issue that needs to be resolved before they will reissue the certificate (less likely), or that somehow their domain has been hijacked (very unlikely). I doubt it would be a problem to go ahead and order, but I still tend to err on the side of caution when putting my CC info out there. :)

Those things aren't cheap, and they can easily take a week to process...

Oh, I know. I have managed web sites for a couple of small companies, so I know exactly what they cost, and what it takes to keep them updated. But I also know how important it is to provide that level of assurance to your customers, and that is why I was always on top of keeping things like certificates and PCI compliance scan services current.

I'm not trying to criticize Amoktime, because I understand that things happen, but I don't doubt that they knew the certificate was going to expire long before it did.

maybe... but i usually find out that our certs have expired when one of the server guys comes in to my office and tells me that a cert has already expired :D

Back