Am I really the only one that can't get anything shipped from Sideshow Mint?!>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi. can someone please give me the phone # and / or the e-mail address for the customer service? my brother got his Mace and Qui-gon and both boxes are in horrible shape. :monkey4

Aimee is great, but they are having issues with the factory too.

Case in point: I received my Obi Wan this week and the front flap had been torn open, which was then folded back as good as it could be, then taped with scotch tape - since this was done at the factory, this could not have been prevented on the SS end in Ca - out of all the Star Wars figs released to date, I have received two mint: Anakin and Kit (ironically enough since his is the larger box to date)...

They have their hands full.

I suspect it will be two weeks before I hear from Aimee, but when she does call, she makes it worth the wait.

TOE said:
hi. can someone please give me the phone # and / or the e-mail address for the customer service? my brother got his Mace and Qui-gon and both boxes are in horrible shape. :monkey4

Their number is 800) 474 3746

The woman in charge is Aimee Venerable - you will need to ask to leave her a message....right now, their average timeframe to return a call is a week or more.

no youre not the only one. Im now 2 for 2 on receiving defective figures. First my mace exclusive, now my obi exclusive and I havent heard ONE word from Sideshow yet.

I've been pretty lucky - all of mine have been mint.... which doesn't worry cos I pull them out of the box straight away. I'd have to say though I haven't had some of the clothing issues some have (i.e. my Han jacket was perfect out of the box) nor paint issues so I'm probably due for a disaster soon (touch wood)!

:chew

I think the real problem is that Sideshow has grown but the staff has not. I mean when you get to know the customer service person in a company by first name it might give you a hint that they are 1. short staffed:rolleyes: and 2. the customers are getting a large amount of packages that need to be returned.:rolleyes:

Saying that they are backed up because they got to many products shipping is a cop out........bottom line is hire more people to take care of the customers and stop being cheap.:cool:

just received the most awesome-mess news:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and I'm so very sorry to
hear that you had difficulties with two orders.

I have taken the liberty of booking replacement box orders to be sent at
no charge as soon as possible. Please note that your frustration is
completely understandable and you feedback as well as other customers is
consistently forwarded to our production and manufacturing departments
in hopes of adjusting our packaging methods at the factory level. We are
currently in the process of making appropriate changes without
increasing the cost for our customers and we look forward to
implementing these changes as soon as possible.

I certainly hope that a replacement display box will help to resolve the
current situation and we look forward to introducing a more permanent
solution.

Best Regards,

Inthia Seabrooks

Customer Service Representative

:inlove Inthia

I just got my Wolverine Comiquette Exclusive after placing an order on the waitlist 2 weeks ago. Needless to say it is in less than satisfactory shape and looks like I'll need yet ANOTHER return!

I swear, out of the 8 things that Ive ordered from sideshow so far, 4 of them have already been defective or messed up in some way. What is going on with Quality Control over there? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
I've been lucky and unlucky. For me it's 50/50. All of my Leatherface's have come in far-from mint condition. My friend has the worse luck as for him 80% of the time he sends it back for another one.

Back