ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting on Megatron as well, but Magnus is going to be hard to pass!

This is SICK!

04a7fdc0dd2315df2ad10f6dfdc6271a.jpg

73a154653fffbc146b8201e3da05d6fd.jpg

36af672dde8fc31a65b161d0189b31d8.jpg

e9ce6ac087a6df2870b3e7f9527b7c1b.jpg

I'll buy Ultimetal Magnus to hold me over till we get Megatron.

Bad part is UM-03 was originally Megatron

Wasn't he UM-02? Or was it always BD Prime?

Glad I waited on GIGA. Grassor looks amazing!

Honestly now that I go back to the TFW thread it looks like Megatron never got a number. His tag just said waiting for approval. I know when they showed Megatron they also showed a physical model of Ultra magnus which was a white re paint of Prime. In the background there was a pic of this new armored Magnus. It said UM-03 on the Armored Magnus pic. So who knows until we get an official pre order.

Either way I will get Armored Magnus even though I have MP Magnus. I just like the Larger scale and more detailed inner working mechanics.

Dude has to do the splits constantly..his legs are too fat to put together

The MP Magnus legs are fat too. For me I would display by removing one side of armor to reveal the White Magnus underneath. I also like taking off some of the panels to reveal the inner workings of the Hydraulic pistons. That's the beauty of the Ultimetal series ,you have many display options along with good articulation for such a large piece.

I got Iron Hide and Inferno (Hellfire)....both fantastic figures!

Congrats!

I've watched video reviews of Make Toys Inferno and Grapple and I like the mold. I think I'll get one character from them and one from MMC as I don't trust XTransbots build quality.

where can we pick up that ultimetal magnus?!?!?...

Like Lotus said.

Be aware that most places (the rest will likely make you pay in full, like Robot Kingdom, etc) will require you to put down a non refundable deposit for the Ultimetal figures.

Or you can wait until it actually comes out and pay in full then.
Worth it, tough.

The problem with Ultimetal line is its a joint effort between Fewture and Action Toys. Action Toys has zero Social media presence. The only way you here about Ultimetal is through convention news. Funny thing is the HKC3 con is the same one we heard initial announcement of Megaton back in 2014.

BBTS carried the Ultimetal Prime so I'm guessing they would carry Magnus. Like Franpincho said you pay a Non refundable deposit. I know BBTS has been raising their NRD to 200 on most higher end pieces.

Also make note that the original 78,000 yen price of Prime is most likely not gonna be the same for Magnus. Magnus looks larger with bulkier pieces plus we are in 2016 instead of 2014 pricing. Once word on the street hits that a PO is up over seas start googling around to find the best price. Places like BBTS are an importer so you would pay much more than if you were to order from an over seas retailer. Shipping UM-01 over seas cost me 180 USD. So be prepared to add shipping to the total cost of the Pre order price.

I think the wait will be worth it. UM-01 is an awesome piece and I would never get rid of it. Plus its cool to have a real Peter Cullen voice.

The problem with Ultimetal line is its a joint effort between Fewture and Action Toys. Action Toys has zero Social media presence. The only way you here about Ultimetal is through convention news. Funny thing is the HKC3 con is the same one we heard initial announcement of Megaton back in 2014.

BBTS carried the Ultimetal Prime so I'm guessing they would carry Magnus. Like Franpincho said you pay a Non refundable deposit. I know BBTS has been raising their NRD to 200 on most higher end pieces.

Also make note that the original 78,000 yen price of Prime is most likely not gonna be the same for Magnus. Magnus looks larger with bulkier pieces plus we are in 2016 instead of 2014 pricing. Once word on the street hits that a PO is up over seas start googling around to find the best price. Places like BBTS are an importer so you would pay much more than if you were to order from an over seas retailer. Shipping UM-01 over seas cost me 180 USD. So be prepared to add shipping to the total cost of the Pre order price.

I think the wait will be worth it. UM-01 is an awesome piece and I would never get rid of it. Plus its cool to have a real Peter Cullen voice.

You know, I ended up paying about $950, from "Godshipped" from eBay. He raised the shipping quote on me at the last minute (I paid him in full like a year ahead of time, $850) Then he told me that the box was to large, too heavy, blah blah blah. I understand that he didn't want to pay out of his own pocket, so he gave me the option of a full refund. Stand up seller. I ended up paying the extra shipping, I HAD to have that figure.

BBTS has UM01 for $999 ATM, (Only one left) and the cheapest shipping option is about $35. So, really, its not THAT bad if you want the peace of mind that a local retailer can give you, if you don't mind paying a bit extra (and wait a hell of a lot longer)

Having said that, I have no problem PO'ing with GS again. The way I see it, they are likely to do leaders, so please, DO GALVATRON.

Bring it.

You know, I ended up paying about $950, from "Godshipped" from eBay. He raised the shipping quote on me at the last minute (I paid him in full like a year ahead of time, $850) Then he told me that the box was to large, too heavy, blah blah blah. I understand that he didn't want to pay out of his own pocket, so he gave me the option of a full refund. Stand up seller. I ended up paying the extra shipping, I HAD to have that figure.

BBTS has UM01 for $999 ATM, (Only one left) and the cheapest shipping option is about $35. So, really, its not THAT bad if you want the peace of mind that a local retailer can give you, if you don't mind paying a bit extra (and wait a hell of a lot longer)

Having said that, I have no problem PO'ing with GS again. The way I see it, they are likely to do leaders, so please, DO GALVATRON.

Bring it.

Goodshipped has always been a reliable seller on ebay. I'm just hoping the price doesn't jump to like an equivalent of 1200 USD for Magnus PO. He looks much bulkier, I mean basically its the UM-01 with Huge Magnus Armor . Either way I'm getting him :hi5:

Mine didn't have the hip issue, and I actually dig the metallic finish.

GIGA Dino's are the only set I'm not doing doubles of, mainly because of the price tag.

But this is tempting....

Back