ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my MMC Ravage order in today, came to a few pence over £37 with free international shipping.

The initial run is apparently an exclusive to this store,
Planet Steel Express

Once the MMC one arrives my MP Ravage will be used for tape mode only.

Rumble & Frenzy at this scale should be around the height of MP Bumblebee in robot mode :yess:

Not sure Laserbeak and Buzzsaw need to be any bigger than the MP versions as their scale is about right but there's potential for adding an opening/closing beak and some articulation to the claws so they could still be fun figures in their own right even if they don't work as well with MP figures.

I never saw Beast Wars. Good show?

Also, Cloud 9s Quakeblast has shipped from TF-Direct. Can't wait to get him!
Best Transformers story with developing characters who actually have a personality and are relatable. The robot designs are not great, but not horrendous either. The graphics have not aged well, but in 1996, they were good.

Overall, it is the best Transformers show for adults, and in my opinion the best Transformers show to date, but of course, it gets dismissed like all other Transformers shows for G1 which most people prefer just because of nostalgia.

I recommend giving it a chance. The story just keeps getting better and better.

Lol that's brilliant.
I must admit he is a mighty tempting looking beast.

I just had my invoice from Kapow for Fans Toys Mercenary so I'm all set to pay for him :)
This will be my first insecticon since my order for Grenadier went wrong but I do plan on completing the set, Forager on order so I do need to track back Grenadier

Also just had the darling wifey tell me she has had a shipping notice from Kapow for my birthday present that she has had on order since June...I have no idea what it is but I am super excited now as surprises are awesome :yess:

Will let you know what it is as soon I know what it is :wink1:

Neil

Got my Sun Surge in my Pile of Loot and just received notice from BBTS that Mercenary and Spotter should be arriving soon. Giddy as a school girl.

Lol that's brilliant.

Yes, very tempting. Not sure I need him, though. Lots of third party goodness out there, and the Canadian dollar is tanking, so I feel the need to be a bit more choosy these days. :)

I just had my invoice from Kapow for Fans Toys Mercenary so I'm all set to pay for him :)
This will be my first insecticon since my order for Grenadier went wrong but I do plan on completing the set, Forager on order so I do need to track back Grenadier

Also just had the darling wifey tell me she has had a shipping notice from Kapow for my birthday present that she has had on order since June...I have no idea what it is but I am super excited now as surprises are awesome :yess:

Neil

Haha, awesome!

I also got my notice - bundling him with Sunsurge so looking forward to that package. :)

Should be getting my FansToys Spotter (with Tesla, since I ordered them together) soon too!

I just saw this on FB and made me laugh. I guess it's another Devastator from a 3P company, and it seems to be absolutely huge! Theres pics of the Limb towering over MP Starscream, almost 2 the size!

EDIT: Found that ridiculous pic, lol.

Attachments

• devy.jpg
    devy.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 148
  • arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Lol that's brilliant.

Neil

I think Ravage will be worth it, the same goes for Rumble & Frenzy, the Takara ones all look too weedy to even take on Bumblebee which should not be the case :lol

I got my FT Shrapnel this morning and think he's decent, haven't had chance to transform him yet but he looks great with Bombshell.

I managed to resell my Asia Exclusive Seekers at a bit of a profit this past week so that's my buyer's remorse solved :lol

Should I ever get the itch to own Skywarp and Thundercracker again I'll see how the upcoming KO's turn out as they're supposed to be a lot cheaper.

Congrats on the birthday present, hope it's something awesome!

I have a 13 disc DVD set of the original 4 series of the G1 cartoon on the way from Amazon so I'll finally get to see series 3 & 4 as well as the majority of the first 2 series. I'm not expecting a great deal from it but it was pretty cheap so I may as well give it a go.

I just saw this on FB and made me laugh. I guess it's another Devastator from a 3P company, and it seems to be absolutely huge! Theres pics of the Limb towering over MP Starscream, almost 2 the size!

EDIT: Found that ridiculous pic, lol.

Toyworld's MP Devastator......debating on getting it

Yes, very tempting. Not sure I need him, though. Lots of third party goodness out there, and the Canadian dollar is tanking, so I feel the need to be a bit more choosy these days. :)

I know the feeling.
At the moment with my redundancy coming up anything not already ordered is getting serious thought before I use any money on anything & as cheap as Ravage seems to be I do already have one so he's not a must buy over some of the other figures.

That said if I can get a new job quick enough then I will have some redundancy money going spare ;) lol

DPrime said:
Haha, awesome!

I also got my notice - bundling him with Sunsurge so looking forward to that package. :)

Should be getting my FansToys Spotter (with Tesla, since I ordered them together) soon too!

Lol yeah I'm itching to see what it is she got me...suspense is killing me.

Just paid up my Merc so he should be here in a few days now.

Look forward to your pics of Spotter & Tesla.

I think Ravage will be worth it, the same goes for Rumble & Frenzy, the Takara ones all look too weedy to even take on Bumblebee which should not be the case :lol

I got my FT Shrapnel this morning and think he's decent, haven't had chance to transform him yet but he looks great with Bombshell.

I managed to resell my Asia Exclusive Seekers at a bit of a profit this past week so that's my buyer's remorse solved :lol

Should I ever get the itch to own Skywarp and Thundercracker again I'll see how the upcoming KO's turn out as they're supposed to be a lot cheaper.

Congrats on the birthday present, hope it's something awesome!

I have a 13 disc DVD set of the original 4 series of the G1 cartoon on the way from Amazon so I'll finally get to see series 3 & 4 as well as the majority of the first 2 series. I'm not expecting a great deal from it but it was pretty cheap so I may as well give it a go.

I'm looking forward to seeing their versions of Rumble & Frenzy, even if I never get them they should look awesome in proper scale.

Glad you are happy with Shrapnel...don't forget I want your Bombshell though :wink1: lol

Great news on re-selling the Seekers.
Didn't realise there were KO's incoming...might be the way forward for me to finally upgrade my MP-03 seekers to MP-11 molds instead of the horrendous prices of the actual releases

Lol yeah me too.
My birthday was in actually in June so this gives you an indication of how long this has been on order...whatever it is ;) lol
Pics will be incoming as soon as it is here :)

I think you are better off skipping season 3 & just watching the headmasters episodes of Season 4
I know it has it's haters but I absolutely love those few episodes, some of my ultimate favourites & I love the Headmaster & Targetmaster characters so I'm watching the Make Toys Re:Masters with interest at the moment.

Neil

Hey all! Given the choice between MP-02 Soundwave and Masterpiece Grimlock, which would you pick and why? I've been offered some transformers for trade and don't own any masterpiece figures.

Anyone know how many days does it take for the package to arrive from HLJ to the U.S. using SAL as the shipping option?

I got my shipping notice today as well.

I watched the show and liked it at the time, but have zero interest in any of the organic Transformers. The concept a robot ape itself confounds me, he isn't faster, stronger or even a "robot in disguise" in his ape mode.
Well the point of the animal modes was to protect then from the raw energon on earth, which there robot modes couldn't handle.

Still, beast wars is one of the best written transformers shows made, the third season is brilliant. A little too much fluff in the first season though.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back