ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best pic of Ironhide I've seen so far, and as real as it gets. No edits, just a clear shot of what we are getting.

Ironhide looks amazing.

cf2806d51fb79b33243c4e37a14a59ae.jpg

Brilliant... HAHAHHAHAHAHA! Yah, a KO is something everyone should wait for! :points and laughs:

12640521_207663979584037_1869063111263151330_o.jpg

981226_207664029584032_7095781054287833162_o.jpg

12646659_207664682917300_7330612371732111624_o.jpg

Baller! Personally I think it's senseless to pass on this figure and expecting a better version to come down the line (from 3rd party or Takara-Tomy themselves). If you care about cartoon accuracy, you're not going to see it done any better than this unless they were seriously willing to compromise the van mode to do it.

Huge gallery at this link as well, covering every detail and angle:
展示 - TAKARATOMY MASTERPIECE MP-27 IRONHIDE | TransformersNeverDie

12640521_207663979584037_1869063111263151330_o.jpg

981226_207664029584032_7095781054287833162_o.jpg

12646659_207664682917300_7330612371732111624_o.jpg

Baller! Personally I think it's senseless to pass on this figure and expecting a better version to come down the line (from 3rd party or Takara-Tomy themselves). If you care about cartoon accuracy, you're not going to see it done any better than this unless they were seriously willing to compromise the van mode to do it.

Huge gallery at this link as well, covering every detail and angle:
展示 - TAKARATOMY MASTERPIECE MP-27 IRONHIDE | TransformersNeverDie
Don't say that... we'll get a soliloquy on KOs, 3rd parties and how certain pieces just don't resonate. Just saying. Great post. :)

Bakasana,
Have you got anything to contribute to this thread beyond **** stirring?

Or are you just here to find fault with whatever my opinion on a subject happens to be as it sure seems that way?

I checked back and virtually all the comments you've made in this thread are attempts at insulting or mocking me because I happen to prefer 3rd party figures over official ones.

Why is this such an issue? I'm not telling anyone else what to buy, I'm just sharing my own preferences the same as anyone else.

In which case there's always plenty of options from 3rd parties. Great-looking figures in their own right, so long as you don't care about accuracy or matching the Masterpiece series aesthetics.

Thank you for responding like an adult.

Our viewpoints on the subject are clearly miles apart, but that doesn't make it OK to start throwing insults around or any other such nonsense.

As it happens I don't like the present 3rd party options for Ironhide any more than the Takara one, but after Tracks I made the decision to stop buying official figures and I'm sticking to it.

just got my tt unite warriors in just now. and wow this bad boy is big. who is making the parts to go with this guy for more like the g1 style I forget

just got my tt unite warriors in just now. and wow this bad boy is big. who is making the parts to go with this guy for more like the g1 style I forget

Dr Wu and X2 Toys are doing various upgrades for it. Dr Wu are even doing a complete new Mixmaster figure as a replacement for the stock one.

Check which version each company is making the parts for as they could have done the Hasbro color scheme first.

I like the takara color scheme it`s like the cartoon color. so dr wu is redoing the whole mix master when will that be released.

Can't find a release date at the moment for the Dr Wu Mixmaster but the color scheme on the render looks like it was intended to match the Hasbro one. I should think they'll redo it in Takara colors though.

There's also a Mixmaster upgrade set being made by Perfect Effect so you have a couple of options.

Here's a link to a video of the Perfect Effect prototype,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnwcQTbT4nM

Thank you for responding like an adult.

Our viewpoints on the subject are clearly miles apart, but that doesn't make it OK to start throwing insults around or any other such nonsense.
Think you may have me mixed up with someone else there, thecorsair. At least I don't think I was throwing around insults or acting childish.

Can't find a release date at the moment for the Dr Wu Mixmaster but the color scheme on the render looks like it was intended to match the Hasbro one. I should think they'll redo it in Takara colors though.

There's also a Mixmaster upgrade set being made by Perfect Effect so you have a couple of options.

Here's a link to a video of the Perfect Effect prototype,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnwcQTbT4nM

cool video I thought they were just making the front of the cab so you can put it over the original mix master. could be wrong and was they doing something with the arm joints for these guys as well and leg fillers if I recall it`s been a while since I have bought a transformer

Think you may have me mixed up with someone else there, thecorsair. At least I don't think I was throwing around insults or acting childish.

I know it wasn't you, I was just pointing out that it's nice to have somebody respond to me in a mature way even though our viewpoints are very different.

Others choose not to do that, which is a shame.

generalgrevious,
To be honest I'm not sure as it's not a figure that's been on my radar. If I see some more info I'll post it here.

yeah he is awesome. funny story is I forgot I had him on preorder and it got charged and it sat in my pile of loot on bbts until a couple of days ago when I went on there and saw my pile of loot is waiting to be shipped. I was wondering what that was about and saw this devastator was paid for. it got charged back in December and sat there all the way until now. im glad I got him I hope they make more parts for him like gap fillers for like the hollow parts of the legs and maybe a part for the forearm`s that would be cool. good pictures he`s almost mp size maybe they can make some lifts for him to make him mp size or something

Back