ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the mood for another non Masterpiece TF and decided to order the Planet X Swoop as I like the videogame designs for the Dinobots although I'll wait for their take on Grimlock as the official one isn't very good.

EDIT
Heads up for UK collectors as omegalock.co.uk are doing FT Swoop for £114.99 or you can pay a deposit of £14.99.

One Swoop with the blue chest pre-ordered :yess:

picked up my first iGear bots today at a convention in Antwerp! the Shark Attack Squad! And I love these little swimmers.

Is there gonna be a 2.0 release of MP10? Just watching a Youtube vid and a guy mentioned it. Would love if they did, with the added paint detail the KO currently has.

picked up my first iGear bots today at a convention in Antwerp! the Shark Attack Squad! And I love these little swimmers.

Any chance you could post some pics?

Yoshi,
There was a second run of MP10 not too long ago that was basically the original Takara set with a seperately boxed stand.

Any chance you could post some pics?

will do so somewhere in the near future :)

Yoshi,
There was a second run of MP10 not too long ago that was basically the original Takara set with a seperately boxed stand.

MP10 should have had a bigger editionsize. it's nowhere to be found for decent prices.
And now there's knockoffs popping up (without trailer), which on some points appear to be improved versions even.

will do so somewhere in the near future :)

MP10 should have had a bigger editionsize. it's nowhere to be found for decent prices.
And now there's knockoffs popping up (without trailer), which on some points appear to be improved versions even.

Yeah, I only asked 'cause I can only find about 5 which are crazy prices.

DSCN3656_zps97eb47af.jpg

Didn't know there was an mp10 knockoff. Is there a photo comparison of it with the original?

Jeez...Grimlock is tiny...
I'm not too sure I understand the negative comments coming from people for this Skyfire. This is a perfect rendition of the comic/cartoon rendition. It seems no one like the G1 Macross version so this has delivered as far as I can tell. Not sure what could've been done differently?

That skyfire looks very plain and boring. True it does look similar to the comics, but you kind of have to expect more these days from figures I would think. If this is at all close to the final product, it's a pass for me.

That skyfire looks very plain and boring. True it does look similar to the comics, but you kind of have to expect more these days from figures I would think. If this is at all close to the final product, it's a pass for me.

The headsculpt is what really kills it for me, as it's lacking any kind of personality.

Compared to headsculpts like Prowl, Bluestreak, Wheeljack, Bumblebee's smiley face or Cubex Huffer's grumpy face it looks too bland and lifeless.

I'm confident the Fans Toys Skyfire will have that certain something Kronos is lacking so I can wait for that.

In the meantime, here's a pic of my main display,

The bookcase is one of the IKEA Billy range. I have another one which at the moment just has my Classics scaled Wreckers on one shelf and 3 Hot Toys figures ( Mandarin, The Mechanic and DX Jack Sparrow ) on another.

Took,
OK, I'll keep a look out for them.

The headsculpt is what really kills it for me, as it's lacking any kind of personality.

Compared to headsculpts like Prowl, Bluestreak, Wheeljack, Bumblebee's smiley face or Cubex Huffer's grumpy face it looks too bland and lifeless.

I'm confident the Fans Toys Skyfire will have that certain something Kronos is lacking so I can wait for that.

In the meantime, here's a pic of my main display,

The bookcase is one of the IKEA Billy range. I have another one which at the moment just has my Classics scaled Wreckers on one shelf and 3 Hot Toys figures ( Mandarin, The Mechanic and DX Jack Sparrow ) on another.

Took,
OK, I'll keep a look out for them.

iQ8K60nwWjVxO.gif

Nice work! :lol

Glad you like my display. It's going to be intresting to see how it evolves as by the end of the year as I'll have the following additions,

2 each of MP Wheeljack, Bumblebee and the Bluestreak variant.
MP Ultra Magnus
Fans Toys Slag & Swoop

As much as I'm enjoying all the Autobots, I would like something else for my Decepticon shelf too but preferably another new mold.

got my order in for MP magnus at AE! pumped for that one! guys is anyone interested in a 2nd edition hercules with rage kit? hit me up for info!

Back