ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe Thundercracker took pictures with Reflector in his/their alt mode in the old cartoon. I think it was the three-part pilot... maybe he did it in other episodes too.

No idea about the other decal, though.

They're nice little references, but personally I wish Hasbro had omitted them for aesthetic reasons.

As for the MP-3 instructions... I'm guessing they were just being cheap!

Yeah. He was spying autobots (or was it humans). I have that 3-part pilot that came with 25th anniversary G1 optimus. It has been a while since I watched that.

Thats a cool looking BB. Though I'm quite happy with his official classics-look. Much better than any movie incarnation.

Yeah. He was spying autobots (or was it humans). I have that 3-part pilot that came with 25th anniversary G1 optimus. It has been a while since I watched that.

Thats a cool looking BB. Though I'm quite happy with his official classics-look. Much better than any movie incarnation.

I used to have the Classics but sold it a long time ago. Then I got back into TFs in a big way and never bothered to get it again. If I do, it'll be the Henkei version (the white stripes on the Classics version aren't terrible but given the choice I'd rather they not be there), but maybe I'll just get this third party one...

I have the United version but he's Goldbug now, what with the Beelzeboss headsculpt added. :)

I only glanced at the instructions, but did see the thing about an alternate face and couldn't figure out what was going on considering my figure didn't seem to switch it out that way :lol No idea about the camera. I would assume it is some reference to the cartoon.

Yeah, it even says on the side of the package '2 seperate heads' when this one doesn't have the switch out faces. Hasbro is obviously retarded and doesn't even know what they're selling.

Art feather BB looks great.Since i haven't gotten any BB yet i will definitely get this.is this up for PO yet?I didn't find it when i searched for it.

Yeah, it even says on the side of the package '2 seperate heads' when this one doesn't have the switch out faces. Hasbro is obviously retarded and doesn't even know what they're selling.
Yeah, I was looking around in the package, hoping there would be a spare head I could use with my older MP Starscream :lol

Congrats! :clap

One thing to remember is to be a bit more careful during transformation and posing than with MP01 as it's somewhat delicate in comparison.

It will also feel a bit odd the first time you handle it because the plastic, whilst not poor quality feels different to most official TF's and the lack of diecast means it doesn't have that weighty feel.

Thanks buddy...been a long time coming :)

Can't wait to get him now.

Looks like mine is the phase 2 one that comes with the cloak & Megatron Heads for some reason.

Still pleased with the purchase as he's only just about £70 delivered which is a pretty good price IMO

Will take the advice on board when I start fiddling with him :)

Now I just need Soundwave, Sideswipe & Red Alert to get released :impatient::impatient:

Neil

Thanks buddy...been a long time coming :)

Can't wait to get him now.

Looks like mine is the phase 2 one that comes with the cloak & Megatron Heads for some reason.

Still pleased with the purchase as he's only just about £70 delivered which is a pretty good price IMO

Will take the advice on board when I start fiddling with him :)

Now I just need Soundwave, Sideswipe & Red Alert to get released :impatient::impatient:

Neil

I got the one from the 2nd run for about ( can't remember exactly as it's been a while ) £85 shipped direct from iGear, I've never used the cape or the Megatron & Orion Pax heads but they're nicely done....maybe they'll make the rest of those figures someday.

It looks like MP Sideswipe may be released in October so it's not too long to wait, I've not been this excited about an official release since MP Grimlock and like that toy Sideswipe looks like being very close to perfection.

I got the one from the 2nd run for about ( can't remember exactly as it's been a while ) £85 shipped direct from iGear, I've never used the cape or the Megatron & Orion Pax heads but they're nicely done....maybe they'll make the rest of those figures someday.

It looks like MP Sideswipe may be released in October so it's not too long to wait, I've not been this excited about an official release since MP Grimlock and like that toy Sideswipe looks like being very close to perfection.

October eh?

Well, I guess I'll have to wait until Soundwave gets released too, since I ordered them together from RK... Oh well! I'm more excited for Soundwave anyway.

October eh?

Well, I guess I'll have to wait until Soundwave gets released too, since I ordered them together from RK... Oh well! I'm more excited for Soundwave anyway.

That's the date that's being mentioned at TFW but I expect it'll be November before Kapow Toys get their shipment.

Subject to how many times it gets delayed I may recieve iGear Brawn in the meantime who's looking awesome.

And although the most recent color pictures have changed my stance on Soundwave a lot I'm still not 100% sure whether to get it....probably 70% for now :wink1:

Last edited:
Picked up the Asian Exclusive Sixshot redeco... was one of the few missing from my G1 collection. Lovely release.

Only other thing on the horizon is MP Soundwave.

It's just another Optimus Variant.I hope they won't waste it with another White version of Ultra Magnus.

Yeah, not really interested in a white MP-10 if that's all it's gonna be. I'll get the iGear version if that's the case. Even then, I might not.

It's just not ULTRA without the trailer/armour!

Got Takara MP-10 Optimus today.
Amazing piece for sure because it is lighter and easier to handle than the MP-01 and 04,alot more fun factor.It's not a replacement for my MP 01 and 04,i love them both equally.

I have alot of S1 Autobots coming next week too,can't wait!

Back