ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense, sounds like someone did a type somewhere. it's pretty easy to type " discount these 20.00" when what you meant was "discount these 2.00"

i have some figures from revenge of the fallen there pretty cool but where can i get that devaster.

I've seen the prototype photos for the Revenge of the Fallen figures, and honestly, the only ones that interest me are Optimus Prime and Devastator. Optimus now has his heat blade - which was neglected in the 2007 figure :monkey5.

Can't wait to get these once they're released.

there on sale on ebay:Dim getting megatron next

Yeah, I see that a few of them are on Ebay. But, are you sure that those aren't just pre-orders? I read on TFwire.com that the official release date is in May.

Did you get your figures yet? :lol

If you want to pay a lot more, you can usually get TF figures long before their US release by buying from Chinese sellers on ebay. I haven't looked into it, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's also possible with these.

Yeah, I see that a few of them are on Ebay. But, are you sure that those aren't just pre-orders? I read on TFwire.com that the official release date is in May.

Did you get your figures yet? :lol

yea as a matter of fact i did ihave sideswipe,bumblebee,and starscream.:rolleyes:

This is a question about the Masterpiece Grimlock. Does anyone know if it is more limited than the other masterpieces or are they going to reissue him later? I'm trying to hold up on getting him but afraid it will be hard to get later or the price will skyrocket. Right now he's selling like hot cakes which the masterpiece rarely does not.

I've seen the prototype photos for the Revenge of the Fallen figures, and honestly, the only ones that interest me are Optimus Prime and Devastator. Optimus now has his heat blade - which was neglected in the 2007 figure :monkey5.

Can't wait to get these once they're released.

Am I the only one who wants a Revenge of the Fallen "Ravage" figure?
They seem to have made everyone but the Decepticon devil-cat from hell.

So what if its a giant one eyed robotic shark toothed 'cat' robot, it'll look nice on my shelf of monsters :joy

Am I the only one who wants a Revenge of the Fallen "Ravage" figure?
They seem to have made everyone but the Decepticon devil-cat from hell.

So what if its a giant one eyed robotic shark toothed 'cat' robot, it'll look nice on my shelf of monsters :joy

By "devil-cat from hell", are you referring to the Ravage from Beast Wars?

Anyways guys, it seems to me that most of the Revenge of the Fallen figures are re-releases from the 07' toyline. There's no way that I'll buy another Ironhide, Starscream, Ratchet, or Bumblebee, as I already bought those figures in 07'. Also, what's up with the new Megatron figure? (Spoiler?) The last I heard, Megs will not even make an appearance in the movie.

Right now, I'm only interested in two figures: Optimus and Devastator. Optimus has his cool swords, and his robot mode looks more slim and streamlined from his 07' rendition.

By "devil-cat from hell", are you referring to the Ravage from Beast Wars?

Ravage is a black jaguar (well the original G1 cassette-tape toy was, had it lost it) so explains the cheesy "devil-cat-from hell" phrase.

Anyhoo, on the ROTF trailer it showed the new updated "Ravage" running across a beach as a one eyed robotic creature vaguely resembling a cat.

I've seen all the other key characters of the movie a released as action figures- but no Ravage?

Ravage is a black jaguar (well the original G1 cassette-tape toy was, had it lost it) so explains the cheesy "devil-cat-from hell" phrase.

Anyhoo, on the ROTF trailer it showed the new updated "Ravage" running across a beach as a one eyed robotic creature vaguely resembling a cat.

I've seen all the other key characters of the movie a released as action figures- but no Ravage?

Aw, I've gotta sit down and watch the G1 TF series some day :monkey2. I'm really only familiar with Beast Wars, the old TF movie, and the movie from 07'.

Ravage does sound pretty cool, btw.

Anyways guys, it seems to me that most of the Revenge of the Fallen figures are re-releases from the 07' toyline. There's no way that I'll buy another Ironhide, Starscream, Ratchet, or Bumblebee, as I already bought those figures in 07'. Also, what's up with the new Megatron figure? (Spoiler?) The last I heard, Megs will not even make an appearance in the movie.

Right now, I'm only interested in two figures: Optimus and Devastator. Optimus has his cool swords, and his robot mode looks more slim and streamlined from his 07' rendition.

It keeps changing, one day on Transformers wiki says that Megraton returns then on another forum it says he's not. We will all have to wait for the movie to open to see what /exactly/ is going on :mad: There were art of him posted online with the new "Ravage" beside him (Youtube). Ravage shown up in the actual trailer, as did others; but no Megatron. Who knows.

Til then Michael Bay will drive some of us crazy with all the suspense including myself :monkey2

I'm like you, that Devastator looks sweet. Just wished it was more like the movie with all the detail and viciousness.

Don't worry, this cute little kitty cat will get a deluxe figure, we just haven't seen it yet.:lol

3426598842_2967d337e1.jpg

3426599212_1276499df7.jpg

There are a few repaints yeah, but even more new molds. Bumblebee for example is getting an almost entirely new Deluxe figure (just the legs are kept the same), and the new Starscream isn't repainted but an entirely new figure.:rock

Megatron is in the movie, though. You can even see his hand and leg in the trailer, when he's pinning Sam down.

And please, if you go for Devastator: Wait until he hits a significant clearance. That thing is not worth the 100 dollar pricetag.:sick

Last edited:
Aw, I've gotta sit down and watch the G1 TF series some day :monkey2. I'm really only familiar with Beast Wars, the old TF movie, and the movie from 07'.

Ravage does sound pretty cool, btw.

GASP!!! Oh man check it out (G1). Look out for Megatron and Starscream beating/slapping/shooting at each other on nearly every episode; its a funny! Well not for Starscream...

This is a question about the Masterpiece Grimlock. Does anyone know if it is more limited than the other masterpieces or are they going to reissue him later? I'm trying to hold up on getting him but afraid it will be hard to get later or the price will skyrocket. Right now he's selling like hot cakes which the masterpiece rarely does not.

Ahh ^^^^ it, I just went ahead and bought MP Grimlock from ebay. A seller had one with a 5% discount with free shipping of a total of $151.99 plus I used the microsoft 11% cashback $16.72 discount. So after discounts it cost $135.27. I kept watching BBTS stock of Grimlock and it's down to only 9 pieces. I wanted to get some other figures before I get Grimlock, but I see he is selling very well and was afraid it will be hard to find at a decent price later.

Back