ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New review on my channel:

I can finally show you the combiner of Iron Factory's Decepticon Justice Division.
Are the tight tolerances bringing new problems, or are they the solution to a stable combination?
Check it out for yourself.

13a.jpg

you wont be disappointed with the TE-01 prime. i have him my self also thinking about getting back into mp transformers again. i`m getting bored on star wars so might start collecting transformers again.

you wont be disappointed with the TE-01 prime. i have him my self also thinking about getting back into mp transformers again. i`m getting bored on star wars so might start collecting transformers again.

Good to know! I think I’d like to put those window decals on him when he arrives. I just can’t seem to find some made specific to him.

Hound is great !! But really cheap plastic if anybody?s getting it please be careful when transforming
725BC57C-808C-4BBC-8AA8-3340DA3590F1.jpg 1233E7A9-3E24-403F-8C87-FE1D81EF5241.jpg 4B6D49E2-95C0-4D7F-AEA2-BE15ABAF7417.jpg

Attachments

• FBBF8CBD-492D-4162-B54D-151EDB7AF9B8.jpg
    FBBF8CBD-492D-4162-B54D-151EDB7AF9B8.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
My Element Prime. Very nice looking figure. Not as articulated as I’d like him to be, especially the legs. The MP44 looks to top him in that department from the pics I’ve seen. Still an excellent display piece for the money.

34A9238B-AA1F-4562-8E6A-8E2CF1A3ACE9.jpeg

553548B3-491C-4FCD-9754-93407F9BC9B1.jpeg

6EBE5AAA-B48F-42B9-979D-8E89ED32D378.jpeg

My Element Prime. Very nice looking figure. Not as articulated as I’d like him to be, especially the legs. The MP44 looks to top him in that department from the pics I’ve seen. Still an excellent display piece for the money.

View attachment 474929

View attachment 474930

View attachment 474931

I specifically decided against MP44, cause I think Transform Element kills this thing.
Not fully in the articulation department, no. But where`

- Price
- right amount of accesories (MP44 is ridiculous and you pay so much, which stays in the box)
- no paint chipping (given, almost zero paint. But I take that, over chipping on everything that moves, any day)
- way more stable
- just built like a brick
- the articulation is still great

MP44 is just not worth the money in the slightest.

Also
New review on my channel, folks. True classic:

he's the better of the 2 choices in my opinion. i've held both, kept the TE.

let me know when you need the decal kit i put together for it...

in my sales link over at TFW2005:
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/pro-design-by-jream-sales-thread.1046618/

Astro train is out in the wild, snagged these two not to long ago!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-Toys-Vintage-G1-Astrotrain-Action-Figure/327496966

two per box, Hasbro is being careful now but at the least they dropped the price to 40 bucks! I chose local pick up and backfired, went with my gut to check the store that did had one left and found two!!
b3f4230b48238489e6acb0aa1a1a6523.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do they have the same diecast as the OG. and compared to the triple pack, any differences other than paint?

do they have the same diecast as the OG. and compared to the triple pack, any differences other than paint?

same diecast, not really much differences except for sticker placement, they tell you to place the wrong stickers for #3 and #4 just switch them, the purple is dark, but Hey they did a good job, i can tell the tail fop fin is cheap plastic because i can see stress from pushing it back and forward that it might almost break...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back