ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched my concentration on the legends class myself. It seems that new age has the most figures accurate to scale. Regretably, their ironhide/ratchet mold is a little short. I did mix up companies that fit using the sunbow chart. I was thinking of posting pics with the chart as the background but busy during holidays.

Yep, the feet are definitely pretty frickin ugly! But I think everything else, including the backpack, is an improvement over the first version. Video review up soon :)

IMG_2051b.jpg

IMG_2054b.jpg

IMG_2055b.jpg

IMG_2057b.jpg

Here's my look at MP-45 Bumblebee. Overall I think it's an improvement over MP-21. It would've been near perfect if only they had worked out a way to make the back of the feet hide away better! Hope you can check out my thoughts :)

Here's a comparison of MP-45 against some of the previous MPs in the series. This is to address some of the hate towards the figure that I think is unwarrented :D

The G1 MPs just keep getting better and better! Looking forward to seeing how Hound turns out. Hopefully it's a great way to end the year. And here's hoping for more new molds in 2020!

IMG_2059b.jpg

Great pics khai!

Great review, comparisons and photos!! :clap

Thanks for checking them out guys!

Not sure I'll pick up the MP49 Nemesis Prime. Love the MP44 mold personally, but I'm still happy enough with MP-10B at the moment. I guess MP49 doesnt come out until June/July 2020, so I'll see if the Japanese retailers still have it up for preorder around the US$180 mark. If so, I might pick it up then.

The MP collection is now spread out across three cabinets now, since all the damn repaints are taking up so much room ��
Here's the core G1 Autobots I display in bot mode. Looking forward to adding Hound by the end of the year!

20191207_110735b.jpg

The MP collection is now spread out across three cabinets now, since all the damn repaints are taking up so much room ��
Here's the core G1 Autobots I display in bot mode. Looking forward to adding Hound by the end of the year!

View attachment 472639

i suggest you put a piece of paper or something between the acrylic stand and the vehicles as the wheels may fuse with the stands over time.

i suggest you put a piece of paper or something between the acrylic stand and the vehicles as the wheels may fuse with the stands over time.

Really?! Never heard of anything like that before! I've had them like that at least for a year and don't currently see any issues. Will keep an eye out.

When Starscream 3.0 comes out you're gonna have a lot of Masterpiece to replace... :)

View attachment 472639

Back