ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only started being rude after they started, so i figured id communicate with them on their level. *shrug*

Anyway, good point about the statue and articulation thing!! :rotfl Ya got me there! ;)

But seriously, for me anyway, i think anything that costs over 1k and doesnt do anything but sit there in the same frozen pose forever is just lame, and not only that but the company are treating all those with more money than sense who rushed out and pre-ordered that thing like complete suckers. Par for the course though i think.

And im sorry but that statue is in no way accurate or the pinnacle of Primes out there. The paint is missing simple things like pin-stripes around the flames and they couldnt even remember to add a few glyphs to his cheeks and antennae.
For something that is already overpriced these oversights are just unacceptable, especially when they are the kind of thing any chump with a paint brush could add. And beleive me i know better than most where small details need to be before anyone starts throwing around the "most accurate ever" title. Watch this space for my approach on the matter. :wink1:

These model kits might be a bit exagerrated in their proportions (not by much mind) but at least they offer more in terms of value, and fun and if you ask me they can be the centerpiece of any collection just as much as the maquette, or any other high-end toy/collectable.

Not only that but just think of all the other awesome tf's you could buy with the money you saved? Take the 1k for the stupid statue, spend $120 for the Prime kit instead, leaving you with $880 left to spend on whatever the hell you want.

If i were the kind of fool with that kind of money to spend in one go on toys i know i wouldnt lose a wink of sleep over not buying the sideshow statue. :wink1:
I would probably lose the ability to even wink though if i were to do such a thing and the wife found out. lol

Oh, and again (as RA88 states) im not trying to sway anyones decision or dictate what to who either. This is all just opinion and part of a thing i like to call "having a discussion".
Who'd have thought such a thing would happen on a message board!? :cuckoo:

Yes, im looking at you sideshow Prime maquette thread. :slap

Why are you here? :dunno You're such an ass. And I know i am on your ignore list, but ignore lists are for pussies.

I preordered the "Dirge" and "Thrust" versions, if Takara would get off there Prime kick and give us the rest of the seekers in MP there'd be no need to go this route but they can't seem to move on from Prime.

Pics of Human Alliance Roadbuster and he's definitely looking great.They captured the battle mode almost perfectly. Love that he has a flip down visor as well.:clap

The legs look a bit disproportionate, but who knows, knowing Hasbro photography they might have transformed him wrong.

I preordered the "Dirge" and "Thrust" versions, if Takara would get off there Prime kick and give us the rest of the seekers in MP there'd be no need to go this route but they can't seem to move on from Prime.

I agree, but with my QA issues with Faith Leader I am hesitant in buying one out right. I would need to see a review first.

I won't buy igear, unless it's 2nd handed to me for a commission. They've scarred the name of 3rd party makers and have no ethics.

To me, it's getting a well made Seeker without having to pay outrageous commission prices. The stuff you make is great, and can be the centerpiece of anyone's TF collection. But to be able to get a "real" Sunstorm, without having to re-paint a Starscream or something, and be bought for around the $125 mark? I'm in. I have a Faith Leader/Ultra and have absolutely no qualms about how their quality is. I'm not trying to make a righteous stand with how I collect toys so a toy makers ethic is of no concern to me as long as I get a quality piece for a price I don't disagree with. And did I mention how excited I am for Sunstorm?:D

Pics of Human Alliance Roadbuster and he's definitely looking great.They captured the battle mode almost perfectly. Love that he has a flip down visor as well.:clap

The legs look a bit disproportionate, but who knows, knowing Hasbro photography they might have transformed him wrong.

He's looking good. Hopefully this means we'll get all three of the wreckers and Mirage too.

To me, it's getting a well made Seeker without having to pay outrageous commission prices. The stuff you make is great, and can be the centerpiece of anyone's TF collection. But to be able to get a "real" Sunstorm, without having to re-paint a Starscream or something, and be bought for around the $125 mark? I'm in. I have a Faith Leader/Ultra and have absolutely no qualms about how their quality is. I'm not trying to make a righteous stand with how I collect toys so a toy makers ethic is of no concern to me as long as I get a quality piece for a price I don't disagree with. And did I mention how excited I am for Sunstorm?:D

Wow, the irony in the statement you quoted about "ethics". That coming from a man who threatens his competition's family's with physical violence and pay off admins to ban people from websites, or cause so much trouble for them they have to leave.

PotKettleBlack.jpg

And yes, i know he is on my ignore list but unfortunately i can still see peoples lame comments when they are quoted by those who are not, which also leads me to this:
Deak, ignore lists are for sensible people who cant be bothered to waste their time on worthless trolls like yourself and starscream77, both of you are pathetic.

what's awesome is someone on a message board with the other 99.9999% members on ignore. Almost like...talking to yourself. They make meds for that ;)

I guess that's the beauty and reason for all the guy's bans. Why have 1 member with a 10 page ignore list, when you can just boot that guy and everyone's happy and back to normal.

This is a commissioned piece. It was inspired by a similar build / work in progress by TFMaster. I used the leader sized / class Energon Megatron as my base. Was on the fence with his color scheme (blue? purple?) with all his incarnations/styles, so I went with a blue-purple.

Some features:
- LED eyes
- Rotating wrists
- Articulated fingers
- Articulated wrists
- Added articulation on upper legs
- Alt mode / wings slide on a hinge
- Red (evil) matrix
- Drone transforms into minicon
- Extended upper legs
- Head on ball joint

More photos can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157626578780148/
and
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966

5655841410_ddd8d52893_o.jpg

5655841520_d1bb4d0848_o.jpg

5655841704_5900fa4f16_o.jpg

5655270291_5ca0b58733_o.jpg

5655270325_051231e1d4_o.jpg

5655270605_b5a1a37324_o.jpg

5655270665_fe6c013ecd_o.jpg

This is a commissioned piece. It was inspired by a similar build / work in progress by TFMaster. I used the leader sized / class Energon Megatron as my base. Was on the fence with his color scheme (blue? purple?) with all his incarnations/styles, so I went with a blue-purple.

Some features:
- LED eyes
- Rotating wrists
- Articulated fingers
- Articulated wrists
- Added articulation on upper legs
- Alt mode / wings slide on a hinge
- Red (evil) matrix
- Drone transforms into minicon
- Extended upper legs
- Head on ball joint

More photos can be seen here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/accardi1/sets/72157626578780148/
and
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FrenzyRumble/277523541966

5655841410_ddd8d52893_o.jpg

5655841520_d1bb4d0848_o.jpg

5655841704_5900fa4f16_o.jpg

5655270291_5ca0b58733_o.jpg

5655270325_051231e1d4_o.jpg

5655270605_b5a1a37324_o.jpg

5655270665_fe6c013ecd_o.jpg

Very cool! :clap

Got my two Blessers in the mail today and Grapple can actually hold them. I'm a bit pissed Grapples hands are molded and you can't switch them out with Inferno's because he can't really hold any weapons.

grapple2.jpg

He's looking good. Hopefully this means we'll get all three of the wreckers and Mirage too.

Wow, the irony in the statement you quoted about "ethics". That coming from a man who threatens his competition's family's with physical violence and pay off admins to ban people from websites, or cause so much trouble for them they have to leave.

PotKettleBlack.jpg

And yes, i know he is on my ignore list but unfortunately i can still see peoples lame comments when they are quoted by those who are not, which also leads me to this:
Deak, ignore lists are for sensible people who cant be bothered to waste their time on worthless trolls like yourself and starscream77, both of you are pathetic.

The fact that you feel the need to put people "on ignore" is hilarious and furthermore illustrates how much of a hypocrite you are when you are know for starting ____ between people. I for one welcome an exchange between fans, whether I agree with them or not. But you get sand in the vagine real fast and then feel the need to banish them to your wittle precious list because you can't handle what they have to say. Pffft, weak...that's a beeytch move my friend. You want to call me pathetic, that's funny. I really could care less. It's better than being known as the stuffy ****** who hates Hasbro, Frenzy_Rumble, and anyone who disagrees with them.

I see dumbcustomz is still making friends

It is the Transformers thread after all. :lol

Got my two Blessers in the mail today and Grapple can actually hold them. I'm a bit pissed Grapples hands are molded and you can't switch them out with Inferno's because he can't really hold any weapons.

grapple2.jpg

Awesome pics man, glad you donated!

Oh SS, my fellow troll. :duff

Back