ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42b032c6.jpg

shapes like a favorite japanese mecha, gundam

It's Orion Pax :lol

I gave up brick and mortar hunting for these

I can quite understand that as in my country trying to find stuff locally is an exercise in futility.

It's far less hassle to go the online route........I'm waiting for the Takara versions of Jazz, Tracks, Grapple & Lugnut to be released.

Last edited:
Couple of new additions today -

DSCN6050.jpg

I like the Grimlock and the Optimus. The masterpiece line is one of my favorites! I wish takara would do a masterpiece of all the constructicons at that scale and have them combine into one giant devastator. That would be awesome!

would cost too much. i'd rather them do Deluxe class versions of each constructicons, all as detailed and as poseable as jazz in Bot mode, THEN make those combine.

I got mine from BBTS. I gave up brick and mortar hunting for these so I don't know what his availability is like.

yeah, stuff is really hard to find around here too, but since I probably buy 99% of the stuff I collect online, I save these little figures to "hunt":lol Got my FP Protector today and I'm pretty happy with him, although I'm really waiting for MP Rodimus
DSC02168.jpg

Back