ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Toys R us in Scotland today and they had an entire section filled with Revenge of the Fallen figures,voice changers & guns!

They had Prime,bumblebee & Soundwave too! So wanted to get them, but the wife would have been p**sed lol

Bri :)

Yup, that's the spots I meant. :) The white lines around the flames aren't ever painted either, but I can't blame them for that. :lol:
I think I am going to atemp the lins though.....:horror
That's when i do one, I know I will, but when is the question.
I'm waiting on pics of that Jungle Strike Ironhide. His weaponry sounds quite interesting.

I think I may just buy that Ironhide and repaint him if he is like a green camo color. Also, I can't remember, is he a Voyager or deluxe?

I was thinking of either getting a very small brush and a ^^^^ load of luck, or see if I could find a ^^^^ing thin white pen. Either way, I think I could with some patience.

Yeah, I thought about that, but when I am trying to do flames I'd need, or what i think, to free hand it.I have that much confidence on myself believe it or not. :lol

Hasbro can do the little Legends Class Fallen in silver and gray:
2ltpqo4.jpg

But they can't do the Voyager in that colr:
2qvyr1j.jpg

Picked up Stratosphere today at TRU (I was choosing between him and Ratchet, did i make the right choice?) still no sign of Skids..i guess i'll just get him off the interent.

Picked up Stratosphere today at TRU (I was choosing between him and Ratchet, did i make the right choice?) still no sign of Skids..i guess i'll just get him off the interent.

I'd have gone for ratchet. I own him and think hes a cool fig. I'd hold out on skids befor paying more on the net you'll find him soon enough once stores restock. JMO

I'd have gone for ratchet. I own him and think hes a cool fig. I'd hold out on skids befor paying more on the net you'll find him soon enough once stores restock. JMO

I got Stratosphere, because i think i have the original Ratchet at my parents house, and TRU had 3 Ratchets and one of Stratosphere, so im assuming hes a little harder to find. It was a hard decision. Stratosphere is pretty cool looking figure by the looks of it since i dont open them.

I got Stratosphere, because i think i have the original Ratchet at my parents house, and TRU had 3 Ratchets and one of Stratosphere, so im assuming hes a little harder to find. It was a hard decision. Stratosphere is pretty cool looking figure by the looks of it since i dont open them.

You may catch flak around these parts for that but I do the same sometimes.

My superion and bruticus ROTF sets are staying NIB. :D

I've heard statosphere is pretty common to find(so a buddy told me).

Either way congrats on the new TF.

I got Stratospheres shootin out my ass here. No, I haven't bought any but every store I got to has mass of them. He looks cool, but saving up for the cooler figures. Like I said, HTS.com has Skids instock, and you can buy another Voyager along with Skids and get free shipping with a code. I can't remember now, but I'll post later if interested.

Some more shots of HA Bumblebee,

Comparison with Alternators Meister and deluxe Preview Bumblebee,

HABee3.jpg

HABee4.jpg

And one that shows the light piping,

HABee5.jpg

I just picked up Leader Prime. Outstanding! Going to fully repaint him though. Or atleast, going to try. :)

Thanks to those who posted high quality pics of Prime earlier - if there are any others, please post! I can use as much high quality reference material as possible. Thanks!!!

I just picked up Leader Prime. Outstanding! Going to fully repaint him though. Or atleast, going to try. :)

Thanks to those who posted high quality pics of Prime earlier - if there are any others, please post! I can use as much high quality reference material as possible. Thanks!!!

Good luck Neehar. Remember, post pics of your work. :D

Back