ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How good are the Giga Power Dinobots?
Thinking about picking up Guttur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01-fewture-ultimetal-um-03-megatron.jpg
Compared to MAS
b6bf5a84-cd05-4618-8e4c-378d8dd1a02a.jpg

I'm an Ultimetal Completist and I'm so ****ing pissed that they went with that ****** chrome paint on Megatron... like... legit angry.

The review and gallery article for MakeToys' MTCD-05 Buster Skywing is up on KumaStyle.com: https://kumastyledesigns.com/maketoys-buster-skywing-review/

Title-Facebook-MT-Buster-S.png

It's 1:1 to the Stealthwing released in everything besides color so there honestly wasn't much to say besides the fact that the colors rock. Here are some pics from the gallery portion:

15-145.png

5glow-3.png

21-69.png

26-34.png

I have been waiting forever for the Ultimetal Megatron. God I hope its not chrome. Do know why they would do that!

I have been waiting forever for the Ultimetal Megatron. God I hope its not chrome. Do know why they would do that!

Even if they wanted to go with a chrome paint scheme, it seems to me they went way overboard with it. I’m not sure why they thought the legs, torso, and face needed to be chrome at all. If they had done something more similar to what Takara did with their toy color repaint of MP Megatron, it might look decent, but that is just too much.

I prefered the FansToys dinos, but I know lots of people like Giga Power's versions, too.

Think people love the Giga Power ones due to their size, they are huge & in the cartoon they towered over Optimus (not consistently obviously...but at times they did ;) lol) so people go for them for more toon accuracy

Fans Toys versions are just as awesome though & personally I'd be happy with either

Yea. I only want one really and the Giga Power Guttur looks phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guttur does look great
I'm super excited to see their Swoop though as he was always my fave Dino

Neil

Just got mp-20+ Wheeljack cartoon colours, looks really good I like it
plus i think it’s not dated really unlike some of the car bots from takara

22B74528-06CE-4B58-9730-3541D0D9B529.jpg
EEB4778B-C62B-473F-84CF-39DE9A9A75B4.jpg
67C4BA27-135D-4E0C-A1DB-E28CB1F29487.jpg
9732C1F2-B5C8-445A-A5B8-25243D40B34F.jpeg

Thanks, I wish takara would hurry up and make Jazz, Hound, cliffjumper, trailbreaker the Original G1 line up
We have waited long enough

I think they've shown a prototype of MP Hound, although I haven't been following information about it as I'm happy with the FT version.

Thanks, I wish takara would hurry up and make Jazz, Hound, cliffjumper, trailbreaker the Original G1 line up
We have waited long enough

I think they've shown a prototype of MP Hound, although I haven't been following information about it as I'm happy with the FT version.

Yeah Takara have shown a 'Toon accurate Hound but no more news on release
The rest are sorely missing from any current line ups
Would love Trailbreaker as I missed out on the Badcube & MMC versions
My Fanstoys Hound, Maketoys Jazz & X-Transbots Cliffjumper are all fine by me & don't really see any need to get any Takara versions but would still love to see Takaras versions...if they ever get round to them

Neil

Back