ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r_mp-45-bumblebee-002.jpg

Sooo... how bout that new masterpiece bee?

i think he looks... bad.

Not for me.
I'm perfectly happy with me V1
Also the price!!!
No way is a mini bot worth $120 (£85 to me in the UK) especially when A) a perfectly good version already exists & B) 3rd parties are turning their Minibots out for about half that much

Takara just getting more & more greedy

Neil

I'm not understanding the huge price increases. This retails at $120, while the old MP-21 Bee (that comes with Spike in Exosuit) retails for only $80. Is there a big size difference in these 2 versions? (Also, MP-44 Prime is $450???)

Ha ha ha yeah it's a nightmare of kibble

no doubt... that thing looks like a joke! especially the feet! then the panel lines from all the shifting and the sides... then add in the absolute joke of it running $120 US... takara continues to go off the rails! lol

I'm not understanding the huge price increases. This retails at $120, while the old MP-21 Bee (that comes with Spike in Exosuit) retails for only $80. Is there a big size difference in these 2 versions? (Also, MP-44 Prime is $450???)

because the addicts will pay it... no 2 ways around it.

can't really blame takara for jacking the prices to 2 - 3 X on their stuff... if people are foolish enough to pay it, why wouldn't they keep going until people stop buying?

That's fantastic... I've been trying really hard not to buy that, but I'm slipping...

it really is an amazing figure!

yEthQA5.jpg

Sooo... how bout that new masterpiece bee?

i think he looks... bad.

Yeah, from the front, I think he looks okay. Probably more cartoon accurate. From the side it’s a mess of kibble and just looks bad. Also, they’ve completely sacrificed an accurate vehicle mode, I guess for the sake of making the bot mode more toon-like. The vehicle mode also seems to have a lot more unsightly panels. So, they’ve moved away from the realistic vehicle design in favor of going back to the more chibi-fied version of the VW Beetle. And yeah, as has been mentioned before, the price is also quite a bit higher than the original MP Bumblebee.

That TE-01 is absolutely fantastic. I'm avoiding getting into another line though.

no doubt... that thing looks like a joke! especially the feet! then the panel lines from all the shifting and the sides... then add in the absolute joke of it running $120 US... takara continues to go off the rails! lol

because the addicts will pay it... no 2 ways around it.

can't really blame takara for jacking the prices to 2 - 3 X on their stuff... if people are foolish enough to pay it, why wouldn't they keep going until people stop buying?

I'll stick with my version 1 despite the crazy $120 price tag. I know TT was going for toon accuracy but that head is too big for that body. And the price tag on MP-44. $450?! Is there an even big enough demand for this? Again, I am sticking with my version 1.

Anyone know where i could purchase a Fan Toys Galvatron for a decent price???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back