ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a tip from another collector that showed me I could clip the inner leg panel closer on Sunstreaker! I just had to make it tighter near the back of the leg and then the folding mechanism closed the gap fully!! Beautifully done!!

Hello. I'm new to this thread!

uZ72Dli.jpg

mOkxiV3.jpg

oZYVXng.jpg

n1CLTKV.jpg

OCR7TmM.jpg

Here's my MP Class of 2017. A couple of figures in Megatron and Sunstreaker that really mark a new era in Transformers Masterpiece, with an obvious step up in complexity, articulation, and cartoon accuracy.

Also great to complete the coneheads with Dirge, and a couple of great renditions of the Inferno mold with Grapple and Artfire.

I'm hoping it's another great year in 2018 and beyond for this incredible series of figures!

20180203_201638c.jpg

“It’s over prime
88ADDF7C-C730-4EEE-8E37-7F21E91413EA.jpgB90D5056-E867-4BAF-A74A-7B598DE05894.jpegE3224852-CA02-4FD8-AB49-6EBC79FB8F8C.jpg

I decided to customise my megatron takara with having another one with T-01 infinite
Battered look from 1986 movie

Here are my thoughts on the new TF Masterpiece MP-39 Sunstreaker. Amazing figure for sure! Hope you can check out the video, give it a like, and subscribe to stay tuned for more videos soon :D

Here's my MP Class of 2017. A couple of figures in Megatron and Sunstreaker that really mark a new era in Transformers Masterpiece, with an obvious step up in complexity, articulation, and cartoon accuracy.

Also great to complete the coneheads with Dirge, and a couple of great renditions of the Inferno mold with Grapple and Artfire.

I'm hoping it's another great year in 2018 and beyond for this incredible series of figures!

View attachment 391342
Love seeing the G1 MP figures together like that. Beautiful.

My Grapple is still in his box!

Hello. I'm new to this thread!

uZ72Dli.jpg

mOkxiV3.jpg

oZYVXng.jpg

n1CLTKV.jpg

OCR7TmM.jpg

Man oh man if it weren't for that chest design I'd be all over these! Great shots!

View attachment 391342

This is awesome. Looks like a straight up product advertisement. I love it.

3glow-2.png

IT-01 is on it's way :yess:

Not gonna lie though...THF is starting to tempt me as well.

I've got the ITF KO on the way. The only reason I didn't get the MP Megatron was the grey color just killed it for me. The ITF has a nice silver color which is what I wanted. I was waiting for Takara to release on but this will do fine in the meantime.

Just ordered both the Masterpiece Primal and Cheetor. Primal is starting to get rarer to find near retail as well as Cheetor. Got both luckily at retail on a seller that had a few left. Got both for $194 shipped after a coupon.

Gotta get ready for expensive ass Dinobot.

Just ordered both the Masterpiece Primal and Cheetor. Primal is starting to get rarer to find near retail as well as Cheetor. Got both luckily at retail on a seller that had a few left. Got both for $194 shipped after a coupon.

Gotta get ready for expensive ass Dinobot.

After handling MP Megatron and Sunstreaker, I'm sure Dinobot will be an engineering marvel.

After handling MP Megatron and Sunstreaker, I'm sure Dinobot will be an engineering marvel.

I sure hope so. He's a big sumbich too, which is another reason for the cost. A lot of people didn't realize that. He's pretty much twice as tall as every other Maximal.

If you're a BW fan, you GOTTA get Dinobot. I'm sure were going to get more out of the line if it does.

I'd really, really like a Megatron.

Are there any changes that aren't cosmetic, relating to the windshield color, paintwork, and decals? I'll probably get him, just because Prowl is the greatest (I have two of the originals), but I'm extremely satisfied with V1.

On another note, I finally bit the bullet tonight and bought 4 of the 5 Fans Toys Dinobots. I'm thinking Takara isn't gonna get around to them anytime soon if at all at this point. And they, along with Devastator, are glaring omissions from my 1984 lineup of MP figures.

Back