ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5-129.png

After procrastinating for way, way too long, I finally opened up MP Megatron last week. Holy **** what a fantastic figure! One of the best Transformers I've ever seen, hands down.

After procrastinating for way, way too long, I finally opened up MP Megatron last week. Holy **** what a fantastic figure! One of the best Transformers I've ever seen, hands down.

I was going to ask you that at some point!

Isn’t he the best Transformer ever released, in any form? That’s what I think anyway. The amount of character, the engineering, the accessories, everything.

IMO, nothing short of a newly redesigned Prime will match him.

Have you transformed him yet? It can be tricky at first, but I think I’ve transformed him 20 times already. It’s beautiful.

I don't lurk this section often so I don't know if it's been discussed. But does anyone have the new movie MP figures?

I was going to ask you that at some point!

Isn’t he the best Transformer ever released, in any form? That’s what I think anyway. The amount of character, the engineering, the accessories, everything.

IMO, nothing short of a newly redesigned Prime will match him.

Have you transformed him yet? It can be tricky at first, but I think I’ve transformed him 20 times already. It’s beautiful.
He might be the best, though I love mp Prowl and some others. I haven't transformed him, and am not sure I will since I've heard of paint wear occurring. So, I can't fully rate him, from that pov.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back