ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niiiice!

13482894_961645543934243_7533208750095663649_o.jpg

Seems to me. FT is going a bit cartoon accurate there, as there's not that much detailing (at least on that 3D render)

Will likely pass on it, but we'll see. Three different companies doing the same character usually means one thing. TT will likely soon show theirs.

Last edited:
Now THAT's the Blitzwing I'll own. I hope the plane mode will resemble the animation model, unlike DX9's effort. I also hope it'll be about the same height as Soundwave in robot mode.

Several other FT figures looked much the same at the early render/prototype stage, none of them shipped with the same "badly drawn animation model" aesthetic that virtually all Takara's G1 molds since MP22 have had so I don't think they'll start now.

I expect the final Blitzwing to be as realistic as possible for the alt modes and the robot mode their usual idealised version of the character based on various sources of reference.

Just wanted to say Hi:wave to all my Transformer Friends. This thread has been dead the past few days so just checking in to make sure we are all still here :)

Finally taking a look at The Spark Toy Alpha Pack figure. This homage to War Within Optimus Prime really fits the bill aesthetically but some issues ranging from poseability to even weapons really take the fun out of it.

This is a full written/video/pictorial review with towards 20 hi-res images.One thing different about this gallery is that I mixed both black AND white photography throughout. Check it out, and let me know what you think.

https://kumastyledesigns.com/alpha-pack-review/

Click the pic below to head over:

Here are a few pics from it:

1-49.png

7-38.png

9-35.png

13-26.png

17-15.png

Finally taking a look at The Spark Toy Alpha Pack figure. This homage to War Within Optimus Prime really fits the bill aesthetically but some issues ranging from poseability to even weapons really take the fun out of it.

This is a full written/video/pictorial review with towards 20 hi-res images.One thing different about this gallery is that I mixed both black AND white photography throughout. Check it out, and let me know what you think.

https://kumastyledesigns.com/alpha-pack-review/

Click the pic below to head over:

Here are a few pics from it:

1-49.png

7-38.png

9-35.png

13-26.png

17-15.png

Awesome pics man! Yeah I received mine a few days ago and I just love it. This company is off to a great start.

All things transformers!!!!

Not sure how big on statues you all are but this is amazing

4b69a3d7e2e4c17bab27860e930df7f1.jpg

How Prime should've looked to begin with on the movies, not that alien POS he ended up being.

Getting this for sure.

Last edited:
Re: All things transformers!!!!

How Prime should've looked to begin with on the movies, not that alien POS he ended up being.

Getting this for sure.
wow this looks awesome! sign me up

ouch price tag...gotta be 1:3 scale for that price

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: All things transformers!!!!

Getting this for sure.

is this the new line where they are making the movie transformers in closer style to the original looks?

That Prime 1 Optimus is the best Optimus I've ever seen. I had been wanting the UM-01 but this is better. Perfect blend of old and new.

When this was posted to all the Transformers groups this morning, the majority said, "999USD. and it doesn't even transform". I'm a die hard Transformers fan, but also love statues. For me this is too stylized. Next up IA, or XM.

PS: I wish these companies would come out of the gate with a G1 Megatron.

I was wondering if anyone knew the going price for an ehobby road rage. There doesn't seem to be any at all on ebay, even for completed auctions and I haven't seen anyone selling one in a long time to see their price.

Back