ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A perfect response from XTransbots, Apollyon looks like being the start of new era for them and with Windcharger, Tailgate, Beachcomber and Scourge on the way their future is looking pretty good....and expensive for me :lol

It also looks as if they're planning their own take on Brawn & Outback along with Powerglide and Cosmos,

Wow, I've been following that Apollyon figure for a while, I can't believe, after all the delays they've experienced and after the mess that their parent company (KFC) had with Transistor, that something as basic as a bicep swivel was not noticed until now. On top of that, the ball jointed shoulder will be a problem in the long run IMHO...

I think I'm going to have to pass on this figure as nice as it looks, I got burned with Transistor and apparently Ollie was just as bad...

Don't know if this video was already posted, but it's freaking awesome...

Will he come with a sticker sheet or decepticon insignia on his chest? Most photos show him without the decepticon logo.

It's not an official product so you'll have to buy the Decepticon logos seperately,
Reproduction TF symbols and replacement toy symbols - Reprolabels.com

Fans Toys Perceptor moves a bit closer to release with the reveal of the color test shot,

I don't like the line between his eyes as it makes him look like he's wearing glasses but it's probably not going to be that noticeable once it's on a shelf so no big deal.

That Perceptor is soooo close to being perfect. And then they **** it up by giving him heroic proportions instead of making him look a bit more dumpy.

I like the IDW themed Perceptor to be honest... I just don't like the lack of paint apps (which I understand why they did), but it looks a bit cheap to me...

Didn't care for Perceptor in the cartoons and was going to add him to my collection anyway. I may pass because that head sculpt is bad.

Yeah, what's with the wide chest and shoulders? Looks like most douchebags at the gym that skip leg day 100% of the time.

Proto was great, but not this. Luckily, I never cared for him to be honest. Cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably the best Perceptor we're going to get, and the price is right. I had the figure as a kid, so I've got some extra nostalgia at play, but I'm keeping him.

MMC has been throwing out some teasers for their Overlord. Looking good! If it's not too expensive I will definitely have to find a way to pick this guy up.

Attachments

• 10855000_886076771453708_3669629416066271694_o.jpg
    10855000_886076771453708_3669629416066271694_o.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 227
  • 11136156_886482718079780_7655640001111166542_o.jpg
    11136156_886482718079780_7655640001111166542_o.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 228
  • carnifex_1428129996.jpg
    carnifex_1428129996.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 224
I had Perceptor as a kid but I'm passing on this release. It'll probably be the best one we see of him but I think I'm going to hold out for more Decepticons.

Eek, that blue on Perceptor looks nasty, really cheap and nasty. I have this one on order and all paid up because I really liked the grey proto pics. That'll teach me to pre-order before final colour pics are up!

Perceptor looks fine to me.

As for XTransbots' response to the QC issues... that's nice and all, but I'm still suspicious. I worry that it's too late to make significant changes, and they're worried about people cancelling orders.

I guess the bottom line is that they've given me no reason to trust them yet. Even the positive reviews have some troubling issues.

Besides, I'm not terribly worried about this instantly selling out - there will be plenty of them available upon release via eBay and what not, and if it is a hit, they'll no doubt do a second run. People are saying this has the potential to be "the next Quakewave", but I didn't have a problem getting him months after release at retail price.

Back