ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird the humans never have faces. I get they're small but I also have seen miniatures in that scale that do have faces that look pretty good.

It's weird the humans never have faces. I get they're small but I also have seen miniatures in that scale that do have faces that look pretty good.

Dr Wu did a set of Sparkplug and Spike to go in MP10's cab and they had faces.

Seems like it usually runs around $15 through EMS. You can get it cheaper, but you may have to wait weeks for it to arrive. EMS is about 3 days with tracking. I think Amiami charges a lot more for shipping, but it's been awhile since I ordered from there. HLJ also has a "Pile of Loot" type of option like BBTS, where you can combine multiple orders as they come in to save shipping, if you order lots of stuff from Japan.

Finally Takara are doing MP Blue Bluestreak!

Edit: Here's some pics.

4904810827825.jpg

img07_1427344049.jpg

It's interesting they've gone for the Prowl mold for this one- head and hips are Prowl's.

Just saw the pic.

Easy day one for that one...he looks excellent.

Again a bit surprised he's got the Prowl thing going on but I'm all over that like a cheap suit either way.

Neil

Fan Toys Dinobots Sludge will be coming up soon...the design is almost finished

Looks nice, despite the use of Prowl parts.

I'll probably get 2 but it'll be some way down the priority list as FT Reflector, Bombshell and Badcube Warpath are of more importance and if Appolyon turns out OK I'm also gonna want XTransbots Beachcomber, Windcharger & Tailgate as well.

Ben's Collectables apparently has his review sample of Appolyon!

Not too long to wait for a better look at it now! :yess:

Here is a list of all of the Masterpieces that I own!!

Optimus Prime MP-01
Optimus Prime MP-01L
Optimus Prime MP-01B
Ultra Magnus MP-02
Starscream MP-03
Starscream MP-03 (Ghost Version)
Optimus Prime MP-04 Perfect Edition
Optimus Prime MP-04S (Sleep Mode)
Megatron MP-05
Megatron MP-05G 30th Anniversary Exclusive
Skywarp MP-06
Thundercracker MP-07
Grimlock MP-08
Grimlock MP-08X
Rodimus Prime MP-09
Rodimus Prime MP-09B
Optimus Prime MP-10
Optimus Prime MP-10B
Optimus Prime MP-10 EVA
Optimus Prime MP-10 Bape
Coronation Starscream MP-11
Coronation Sunstorm MP-11S
Skywarp MP-11SW
Acid Storm MP-11A (MP-01 Hasbro) Still Need!
Side Swipe MP-12 Amazon Exclusive with Pile Drivers
Tigertrack MP-12T
G2 Sideswipe MP-12G
Soundwave with Laserbeak MP-13
Soundblaster with Ratbat MP-13B
Red Alert MP-14
Rumble and Ravage MP-15
Buzzsaw and Frenzy MP-16
Prowl MP-17
Bluestreak MP-18
Bluestreak MP-18B Exclusive (Blue Bluestreak) on preorder
Silverstreak MP-18S Exclusive Version
Smokescreen MP-19
Wheeljack MP-20
Bumblebee MP-21
Bumblebee MP-21G (G2 Bumblebee) on preorder
Ultra Magnus MP-22
Exhaust MP-23 (Wheeljack in Marlboro Scheme)
Star Saber MP-24
Tracks MP-25 on preorder

Seems like it usually runs around $15 through EMS. You can get it cheaper, but you may have to wait weeks for it to arrive. EMS is about 3 days with tracking. I think Amiami charges a lot more for shipping, but it's been awhile since I ordered from there. HLJ also has a "Pile of Loot" type of option like BBTS, where you can combine multiple orders as they come in to save shipping, if you order lots of stuff from Japan.

Thanks, yeah I buy from them and do that warehouse option, but never did get a single MP shipped. Thanks for the info, just placed the order with HLJ.

All things transformers!!!!

Been reading/watching reviews on FT's Sever....

Man, that thing looks glorious, better than Scoria IMO. I was really into GIGA's Guttur but this guy came out exceptionally well.

Back