ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other not Wheeljack news, I got this chappie the other day. I really love him despite some issues with tolerances and plastic finish.

Toyworld Black Orion by dangercorpse, on Flickr
Toyworld Black Orion truck mode by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Also picked up Rattrap, which is one of the toys that got me back into transformers. When I saw the early promo pics of him I knew I had to have 'em.

Generations Rattrap by dangercorpse, on Flickr

And added Scorn to my movie Dinobots. Taste the Rainbow!

Age of Extinction Dinobots by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Easily my favorite MP right now.

What an amazing figure. If things like these happen because TT take their sweet time, then I don't care.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411874049.619677.jpg

Still waiting on that loose 2nd Version Roddy to arrive...

Will let you guys know how he feels/looks once it gets here.

Wheeljack is in his special spot at my place :D

7rxPdSA.jpg

Beautiful piece. The best Car they've done yet. Car mode is just a pleasure to look at. Love the big thick wheels and the paint job.

The Transformation is really elagant and satisfying. Everything feels blocky and secure, unlike a few spots on Lambor and Prowl. The ankles are a little open but overall it's a tank.

Also, seems they fixed the gun locking issue in the hands. The blaster is in there super tight. I think they made the groove deeper and a bit longer on the gun itself.

Great paint job. Great head sculpt. Everything is super tight.

I finally had some time today & opened up Wheeljack & I have to say he's awesome & has become one of my fave Masterpiece figures.

Not much more to put that you all haven't said already but I do concur...Everything about him is pure quality.
The Alt mode looks amazing, paint apps are fantastic & the bot mode, oh wow the bot mode, he just looks sooooo good.

I really can't wait to get moved & set up a proper TF display, I have so much quality locked away it's driving me insane :gah:

Neil

Frankly awesome stuff there Khai, I love your pictures :)

Thanks, it's always fun to do some setup shots of the collection :)

awesome display! can you show us a zoomed out shot of all your figs?

I'm not so lucky to be able to display the figures like this! They are setup in the detolf cubicles mostly (previous posts show them in there). The shots here I did in a spare space in my LED lit display cabinet. I wanted to get some good setup shots of each figure in my collection to highlight each one. I wish I had the space to display them all like this!

How hard (and expensive) is it to get all the coins previously released?

Each coin is around the US$20 mark now I think, but vary depending on rarity. I think the most expensive would be either MP-10 or MP-11 I think.

Congrats on getting Wheeljack guys, and great looking pics Shrapnel, Khai, and Pineapple! It's nice to see the old MP-01 and MP-05 still make it in people's displays.

I just stumbled upon this pictorial for FT-05 by Transformers One. God he looks fantastic!

Soarbot07.jpg

Amazing how Quakewave fits in like a real MP (if not better).

As great as Scoria is, it just doesn't match It IMO. Something is just off.

The FT MP Dinobots for me just seem a bit out of scale and under detailed for the MP line. That said they fit in a hellva lot better than official Magnus or Star Saber.

Back