ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any pic comparisons between takara mp10 vs hasbros?
See, I was never able to find one here locally (I have the takara) but I heard the paint apps are way better on the TRU version. Is this true? Someone is willing to sell me his (TRU) for )$110(opened), and I think is a hell of a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At $110, yes that's a good deal. But if they are about the same price, I'd pick the takara version over the hasbro one.

The blue in the cartoon isn't as bright as the hasbro one, but darker like the takara one. Though it seems the eyes on the hasbro one is more accurate.

Sold my hasbro one a few months ago, and I'm saving up for a takara one, since most of my MP are takara ver (soundwave, lambor, stars cream)

pretty sure these are not to scale. that, or WINGBLADE is one huge lady.

Attachments

• JETFIRE-WINGBLADE_1392391093.jpg
    JETFIRE-WINGBLADE_1392391093.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 260
that slide was "key transformers generations products for 2014" so i think its safe to say soundwave is getting a rerelease. that was from the investor presentation. there should be another presentation later I do believe.

The goal, I believe, of Hasbro's TF lines has been, since.....whatever came after Armada, to placate kids and make the toys easier to transform. I personally can't stand this which is why I buy only MPs and 3rd party. But that's where they are at now. I wouldn't expect them to ever come out with a main line that was as good as RID or Armada again.

The goal, I believe, of Hasbro's TF lines has been, since.....whatever came after Armada, to placate kids and make the toys easier to transform. I personally can't stand this which is why I buy only MPs and 3rd party. But that's where they are at now. I wouldn't expect them to ever come out with a main line that was as good as RID or Armada again.
Generations is becoming the colector targeted line with more complex transformations, appearently.

Has anyone heard any news on the actual release date of MP-12G? It's supposed to be in Feb, but we're half way through with no other pics or announcements?

As far as I know it was down for a March release :dunno

MegaPrime33,
I know there was some flak for the second Bayformers line and with some justification as most of them were complex just for the sake of being so, but it seems that Hasbro have now gone from one extreme to the other.

Not an issue for me because barring very occasional releases such as Generations Springer & Whirl it's not like I collect their stuff but obviously that's not the case for everyone.

Granted there have been some toys that have had some level of complexity, but the majority of the main lines after armada might as well have been playskool tformers.

Looks like MP Grimlock is getting an American re-release as MP11. Some of the generations stuff I will admit is fairly cool, but overall, it's a no thanks for me. Not really surprising. Can't stand any of the AoE stuff.

I was looking at close up shots of MP Grimlock and it looks like cheap plastic to me. Am I wrong?

Last edited:
Alright, from what was shown today:
Deluxe
- Black Camaro Bee
- Crosshairs
- Slug
Voyager
- Evasion Optimus
- Hound
Leader
- Optimus
- Grimlock
Right now, those are my Movie pruchases, BotCon and SDCC will have more reveals though between now and the eventual leaks.

Back