ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet pic! Sorry to hear about your MP09. Please keep us informed on the outcome.

Cheers mate. Rk indicated their customer rep won't be able to respond until Tuesday cos they have a holiday on the monday. Hopefully they are willing to either ship out a couple of replacement knee joints or pay for me to ship it back. I would hate to have to pay myself to ship it back cos shipping from Australia to hk would cost around $50!!

I'm on the fence about Grimlock. I love the Dinobots and I really would like to have him in my collection, but he's just a bit to small in my opinion. He should be bigger than Prime.

What to do...?

Well, the long-game option is wait for the "in scale" one ;) Based on nothin, mind, but I believe we will eventually get a new, larger, taller MP Grimlock. I just don't expect it especially soon!

attachment.php

So what do you guys think of the new leader class Prime from AoE? Looks like Hasbro went from an amazing ROTF Leader Prime design to this crap. Huge back kibble and looks more like a shellformer to me. Then again, this maybe how crappy Optimus will look in the new movie.

I just got a pretty awesome MP-11 Thundercracker repainted into Starscream.

DSC_0248_zps706fabd8.jpg

DSC_0252_zps52f4fe65.jpg

DSC_0246_zps5e8ce4c2.jpg

What no alt mode pics?:wink1: Got any links to that customiser u bought from?

masterpiece grimlock reissue just went up on bbts, missed out on the first release.. and a kid broke my original back in 1986.. it is time!

****! spent $250 on the Chinese reiisue. Could of used the extra $50 on another MP,oh well. Still deciding if I need another MP Grimlock. I love both modes hmmm.

Cheers mate. Rk indicated their customer rep won't be able to respond until Tuesday cos they have a holiday on the monday. Hopefully they are willing to either ship out a couple of replacement knee joints or pay for me to ship it back. I would hate to have to pay myself to ship it back cos shipping from Australia to hk would cost around $50!!

Yeah,I had an issue with a MP Soundwave and this is what I was sent from RK:

Dear customer,

We have received your email regarding the defected Takara Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave.
Since the producer does not have replacement parts for us, we can offer the following options.
1) 5% refund for MP-13.
2) Return the item on your expenses, the item price will be fully refunded.
Please reply to confirm your decision.

Keep in mind this was when Soundwave had just come out,figured they'd have parts. I ended up taking the credit but since then I have been ordering more of my MP's stateside as issues like this really suck. I wish u luck:)

attachment.php

So what do you guys think of the new leader class Prime from AoE? Looks like Hasbro went from an amazing ROTF Leader Prime design to this crap. Huge back kibble and looks more like a shellformer to me. Then again, this maybe how crappy Optimus will look in the new movie.

This is not even Optimus at this point.:rolleyes2

Good news! My missing MP Prowl has been found. Apparently RK had mailed it off to my secondary paypal address, which has never happend. Luckily it was my parents place and since they were out of town n had their mail stopped, he was chillin somewhere in a Usps warehouse. Still weird they couldnt track the package. Anyways flipped out and bought another Prowl before I found out, now Ihave 3 lol. Anyone looking for one lol?

Looks like everyone has gotten their MP Prowl already. Congratulations everyone!!!

As for me, I'm still backtracking, and I finally got a FansToys Quakewave.

Hoping to get MP11 and iGear PP03A Attack (Thrust) soon to cap off my MP G1 Decepticons.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

I don't really like that Prime. They actually changed the look of some characters also in bot mode as well as their alt mode, but still that doesn't look great. Only thing that tells it's Prime is that head. They should have kept that classic windshield -chest designs even though some older Prime models/toys doesn't support that either (like alternators/binaltech/altenity versions).

Does anyone that collect MP's also collect Macross? How close is Starscream jetmode to a 1/60th Macross models jetmode?

attachment.php

What no alt mode pics?:wink1: Got any links to that customiser u bought from?

****! spent $250 on the Chinese reiisue. Could of used the extra $50 on another MP,oh well. Still deciding if I need another MP Grimlock. I love both modes hmmm.

Yeah,I had an issue with a MP Soundwave and this is what I was sent from RK:

Dear customer,

We have received your email regarding the defected Takara Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave.
Since the producer does not have replacement parts for us, we can offer the following options.
1) 5% refund for MP-13.
2) Return the item on your expenses, the item price will be fully refunded.
Please reply to confirm your decision.

Keep in mind this was when Soundwave had just come out,figured they'd have parts. I ended up taking the credit but since then I have been ordering more of my MP's stateside as issues l

This is not even Optimus at this point.:rolleyes2
Bayformeds prime was never optimus. That said, two things.

1) I like how he looks more covered this time. He no longer looks naked.

2) remember this is a toy for children. The design is likely somewhat simplified.

Could the words "Bayformer" and "simplified" really exist in the same sentence? I guess if you have fewer jumbles of wires and parts, then it's an improvement over more, but. . .

Good news! My missing MP Prowl has been found. Apparently RK had mailed it off to my secondary paypal address, which has never happend. Luckily it was my parents place and since they were out of town n had their mail stopped, he was chillin somewhere in a Usps warehouse. Still weird they couldnt track the package. Anyways flipped out and bought another Prowl before I found out, now Ihave 3 lol. Anyone looking for one lol?

Glad that it showed up in the end! :)

Mine still haven't arrived yet but the slower shipping option from Anime Export said 2-3 weeks so I may have to wait a while longer yet as it's only been a week or so since I got the shipping confirmation.

With Bluestreak being my favorite I think I'll chance the customs charge and go for the faster option.

2) remember this is a toy for children. The design is likely somewhat simplified.

Could the words "Bayformer" and "simplified" really exist in the same sentence? I guess if you have fewer jumbles of wires and parts, then it's an improvement over more, but. . .

Lol what Karamazov said. But to add I think the shoulder armor looks too much like misplaced wings,not diggin the shogun looking hip armor,back kibble or weapons...too much Bay. That said,yeah these are for children who could care less about such things. I still wanna kick Bay in the *** though.

Glad that it showed up in the end! :)

Mine still haven't arrived yet but the slower shipping option from Anime Export said 2-3 weeks so I may have to wait a while longer yet as it's only been a week or so since I got the shipping confirmation.

With Bluestreak being my favorite I think I'll chance the customs charge and go for the faster option.

Thanks. What do they charge for customs where your at?

I agreed, I don't care about any of the Bay Formers, but I do still collect the toys and I think we got some amazing figures from the movie lines. I loved the Human Alliance line and most of the leader class figures, i.e., ROTF Prime, Starscream,and Sentinel Prime. This just feels like a step back for a leader class figure.

Lol what Karamazov said. But to add I think the shoulder armor looks too much like misplaced wings,not diggin the shogun looking hip armor,back kibble or weapons...too much Bay. That said,yeah these are for children who could care less about such things. I still wanna kick Bay in the *** though.

Thanks. What do they charge for customs where your at?

It depends on the weight of the package.

Based on similar sized packages in the past I estimate somewhere in the region of £10-£15 for 2 Prowls....if customs get their grubby mitts on it.

In addition there's always an £8 "handling charge" that ParcelForce add which is BS :mad:

Many online sellers mark items as a gift so I've had items as big as HT's Iron Monger arrive without getting caught so I'll just have to see how Anime Export are ( it's my first order with them ).

Well, the long-game option is wait for the "in scale" one ;) Based on nothin, mind, but I believe we will eventually get a new, larger, taller MP Grimlock. I just don't expect it especially soon!

That was exactly what I am hoping for. Ultimately, I think I'll hold off in hope that they eventually do all the Dinobots in scale to MP-10. Patience seems to be paying off with this line anyway.

Idk... I think it's already pretty much in scale. I know the MP's are pretty much planned out til the end of next year... MP-20 Wheeljack, MP-21 Bumblee, MP-22 Ultra Magnus, and I hear rumors that Blaster is MP-23, and his two tape sets are 24/25. (If that hasn't been mentioned yet.. haha) and then finally a Decepticon for 26. That should take us into late summer or fall.

I could see Hasbro releasing a repaint of their Grimlock mold.. as they don't have much on the table yet but it won't be next year anyway.

Last edited:
Back