ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, MP Insecticons would also be buys for me if they were made. I probably wouldn't go after Conehead seekers or the camera guys, but most of the other season 1 and 2 stuff are all figures I want.

I sold Hercules after realizing how it didn't fit in with the MP aesthetic, and have also gotten rid of almost all of my classic and alternator/binaltech guys for the same reason. Still holding onto Classics Bumblebee until an official one comes out, though.

Looking at the scale chart MP Insecticons would be roughly the same size as Bumblebee in robot mode so they'd sell for a similar kind of pricepoint to the cars.

With no licensing to worry about Hasbro could potentially do a 3-pack for their markets as well so it'd be a very viable option.

Is Prowl a bit taller that Sideswipe? My MP-10 Prime and SW are next to each other and his head is about waist level of Prime. In this pic he looks taller, if you compare him to Prime. Or maybe it is just the perspective.

null_zpse93f79cb.jpg

Is Prowl a bit taller that Sideswipe? My MP-10 Prime and SW are next to each other and his head is about waist level of Prime. In this pic he looks taller, if you compare him to Prime. Or maybe it is just the perspective.

null_zpse93f79cb.jpg

I think prowl is bit hair shorter than swipe sir.

Ok. Thanks. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow. I'm on a fence to order another one. Perhaps I wait tomorrow to get the firts one and I decide after that. Though it might be too late by then, but at leats I got one.

Seems like I don't have a lot to say recently about TFs. I mean, I got my Prowl, and yes he's awesome... but it almost seems like that's hardly worth saying. OF COURSE he's awesome. :)

And yeah, United Jazz is way too small. I'm going to try and sell him at a toy show later this month in Ottawa, called the Geek Market. MAN have I accumulated a lot of stuff in my collection. Hopefully I can get some cash for future MP releases. :)

Seems like I don't have a lot to say recently about TFs. I mean, I got my Prowl, and yes he's awesome... but it almost seems like that's hardly worth saying. OF COURSE he's awesome. :)

And yeah, United Jazz is way too small. I'm going to try and sell him at a toy show later this month in Ottawa, called the Geek Market. MAN have I accumulated a lot of stuff in my collection. Hopefully I can get some cash for future MP releases. :)

Prowl is definitely awesome, mine still aren't here yet so I'm still having to enjoy it's awesome via pics :gah:

Good luck with the sales at the toy show, it's suprising how well recycling unwanted stuff can work out. I fund 80-90% of my collections that way.

Here's another shot. I had them displayed next to each other and didn't find them noticeably different in height:

9982760534_2e9b81162d_z.jpg

Man I want sideswipe so much now I have prowl. Great shot there.
My pic was definitely a trick of perspective in terms of height. Prime is sat a little further back on the shelf than prowl.

Still waiting for my Bovis from BBTS...over 2 weeks. My first purchase from them....sloooooow....:monkey2

Prowl is definitely awesome, mine still aren't here yet so I'm still having to enjoy it's awesome via pics :gah:

Good luck with the sales at the toy show, it's suprising how well recycling unwanted stuff can work out. I fund 80-90% of my collections that way.

Thanks, yeah I've done pretty well recently too. Barely bought anything - mostly trading, these days. Even when I do buy something it's usually from Paypal funds I got from selling. :)

You should do well when you decide to stop with the MP double-dipping and sell off your extras. ;)

FF************CCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

Just got my brand new MP-9B from Robotkingdom, and barely touched the leg and the frickin knee joint just crumbled away!!!!!

What the hell can I do now!?!?! I immediately emailed RK with the photo, so hopefully I hear from them tomorrow morning.

I had read some reports on this knee joint issue with MP-9B, but didnt think it would just crumble in my hands with barely a touch!!!

I opened up the thigh section of the other leg as advised in a youtube video I found, and this is what I saw!!!

And this leg I havent even tried to bend yet, and it already has an obvious hairline crack!!

With both knees damaged, I think I'll definitely be asking for a full replacement.

That looks bad, but at least you should get your money back since that is obvious flaw in the product. That shouldn't happen with toys this expensive, but what can you do. Hope theay have some copies left.

I just got my Prowl and he is owesome. Mine has only one very small scratch under the rear bumper, but it is basically not visible neither in bot or car mode. That is the only flaw I found. Other than that, it looks really nice and all.

masterpiece grimlock reissue just went up on bbts, missed out on the first release.. and a kid broke my original back in 1986.. it is time!

I wonder if the flaws in that figure have something to do with the plastic used. Looks like the issues are happening with parts that were cast the same color. If so, it may be more widespread than people think. Thinking back to Medicom RAH Spidey figures that almost all eventually crumbled to dust at the slightest touch, or the various Hot Toys Batmen who had broken ankle wells in their boots.

I'm on the fence about Grimlock. I love the Dinobots and I really would like to have him in my collection, but he's just a bit to small in my opinion. He should be bigger than Prime.

What to do...?

Well, despite the MP-9B broken knees issue, at least the MP-10B half of the order is simply amazing!! Totally loving the figure and that shiny black paint!

Clash of the Primes :)

Back