ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whichever one you get, don't wait for a Hasbro version because it probably won't happen.

I don't even know why people wait for Hasbro anymore. If you jump on these early, most can be imported from Japanese sites for like $60 shipped. If Hasbro were to release these, they'd be at least $50 anyway and more than likely have inferior decos.

Even if Sideswipe were to be released by Hasbro tomorrow for $30, I don't care, I've had my Sideswipe for almost a year now and didn't have to fret about whether or not it will be released and drive to Toysrus every single day or refresh the website every 5 minutes.

Hasbro for some reason refuses to see that people want these figures. They go up online, sell out in less than a day. A store opens up a case, they are gone in a matter of minutes. Keep releasing those Year of the Chinese repaints guys! Cause those really sell :lol

I don't even know why people wait for Hasbro anymore. If you jump on these early, most can be imported from Japanese sites for like $60 shipped. If Hasbro were to release these, they'd be at least $50 anyway and more than likely have inferior decos.

Even if Sideswipe were to be released by Hasbro tomorrow for $30, I don't care, I've had my Sideswipe for almost a year now and didn't have to fret about whether or not it will be released and drive to Toysrus every single day or refresh the website every 5 minutes.

Hasbro for some reason refuses to see that people want these figures. They go up online, sell out in less than a day. A store opens up a case, they are gone in a matter of minutes. Keep releasing those Year of the Chinese repaints guys! Cause those really sell :lol

With Hasbro UK's random decisions on what items they distribute here it's a minor miracle each time a Masterpiece actually gets released on this side of the pond.

Last year they got their stock of MP10 and took so long to get them to TRU's around the country that a lot of people went out and bought either the Takara one or an imported Hasbro one because they were fed up of waiting.

With the cars being as cheap as they are from the Asian stores it makes no sense to hang on because if they don't get a Hasbro release the outcome will be having to pay jacked up ebay prices because the Takara ones will be all sold out.....look how high Sideswipe was going for before the second run was announced.

Cannot Wait!!!!!:impatient::impatient::impatient:

img_4.jpg

Walked into to toys r us this past weekend to take the kids swong by the tf section and what do you know, a sound wave was just sitting there on the shelf, I couldn't believe it, obviously I dove right into to it. :)

Glad everyone was able to snag an MP Soundwave.. He is such a good buy.

Sharing my TF Prime and MP collection.. I still have some that are not yet displayed due to the lack of space in my condo unit.
usa5yqag.jpg

I hope TF Prime comes out with another season. Their material is closest to capturing the essence of G1

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Me too. I really enjoyed Prime...

Who knows? The next series may be set in the same continuity. Depends how far Hasbro's taking this "aligned continuity" thing.

Nope. Prime is done.

There IS going to be a made for tv movie to wrap everything up.

"Predacons Rising" or something.

Predacons Rising is out on YouTube if you haven't seen it bro.. Or search the Torrent sites.

I tried watching Rescue Bots, it's just too kiddie for my flavor.. Tried watching Transformers Go! And I really hate keeping up with the subtitles..

Hasbro, please follow up on TF Prime with another Masterpiece.
Hoping you could also add some more characters like Jazz, Prowl, Hound, Sideswipe, Springer, Dinobots... Etc.

Glad everyone was able to snag an MP Soundwave.. He is such a good buy.

Sharing my TF Prime and MP collection.. I still have some that are not yet displayed due to the lack of space in my condo unit.
usa5yqag.jpg

I hope TF Prime comes out with another season. Their material is closest to capturing the essence of G1

Awesome Prime collection!

Yeah hopefully the new series will connect to Prime. I absolutely loved Prime. Its the first show since Beast Wars that I truly enjoyed.

Back