All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fan Vote Silk arrived today from Pulse. Good thing I'm an opener, because the packaging looked like someone dropped a knee on it. Nice artwork though, even if it was thoroughly crushed.
I also picked up the movie Wolverine and Magneto/Xavier 2-pack from Target.

I wanted Sif... Could care less about Silk. Hopefully Hasbro releases Sif at a later date in a wave.

Also got my notification that my Hellfire Club shipped today and will arrive tomorrow. But now I'm worried as today I received my BS SW Wampa and the silver foil box was scratched to hell.. Never had anything but perfect condition shipped from Pulse. Hope they're not rushing all these exclusives out due to the huge number of shipments they must be processing.

Wow, well the one figure from the Joe Fixit wave that I ordered is now arriving Friday. Looking forward to Kang. I think the next figure in the line sought after is Jocasta, then Thunderstrike, maybe.
The new Movie Venom is freaking awesome! Saw Robo from the Fwoosh's review and immediately put a pre-order for him. I didn't think I'd like the wave and could skip it, but I'm liking the whole wave more after the wave review.

Wow, well the one figure from the Joe Fixit wave that I ordered is now arriving Friday. Looking forward to Kang. I think the next figure in the line sought after is Jocasta, then Thunderstrike, maybe.
The new Movie Venom is freaking awesome! Saw Robo from the Fwoosh's review and immediately put a pre-order for him. I didn't think I'd like the wave and could skip it, but I'm liking the whole wave more after the wave review.

I still need to pick up that Morbius. I seem to be one of the only people excited for it, I guess there weren't many Midnight Sons fans.

How long does pulse usually take to send out in-stock orders? I've got stuff pending and I'm getting antsy! Happy that hellfire club is shipping already.

The premium members already got theirs yesterday and the day before but my order is still stuck in unfulfilled hell even though it was paid for but I refuse to pay them 50 for premium lol

Thanks, JYE - I didn't know they got priority shipping, too - or is it that they just bought them the day before us? Either way they're probably dealing with higher order volume than they can process timely. I'm champing at the bit, though! Don't they understand??!

The premium members already got theirs yesterday and the day before but my order is still stuck in unfulfilled hell even though it was paid for but I refuse to pay them 50 for premium lol

That's not entirely true. I'm a premium member, got my order in really early that first day, and still have yet to have anything from my order even ship, much less arrive.

I ordered Hellfire Club on the first day it was up for the general public, and it?s estimated to ship in March...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Storm and Thunderbird two-pack just shipped from Target. Apparently people are finding the new wave with Kang and classic Falcon in the wild too.

I decided to drive a different route today (slower with more traffic) where I can hit 6 Walgreens to look for the Silver Centurion. After #5 and coming up empty handed as all I encountered was 2 stores with about 20 Magiks between them, 1 store had a lone Medusa & 1 store did have 3 Moon Knights with empty Silver Centurion pegs next to him. I was about to say **** it after an extra 30 minutes of time passing, but decided whats one more. So at my final stop at the 6th store I was about to skip, I finally found a lone Silver Centurion on the shelf!! He was next to 4 Moon Knights in the seasonal section. The box is beat to hell, but I don't care as I open all my ML's.

So he is on the East Coast (I'm in NJ, found him in Monmouth County). Keep looking and be vigilant. Still surprised he hasn't gone up on Walgreen's website yet. Would've just ordered one to avoid all the aggravation.

Yesterday I got my Hellfire Club from Pulse, today I finally found a Silver Centurion, and Monday my Storm & Thunderbird are scheduled for delivery from Target. Been a fruitful week. :)

Damn went to 5 Targets today and only one had Fox movie based ML stuff.. Mystique,Wolvie Jackman, professor and Magneto,Domino ..but no two pack Deadpool:gah:

No BTTF movie Neca either :gah:

Decided to check Walgreens on the way home for Silver Centurian IM, the first one was empty, they had nothing but two Namor, the second one just a block from my house had one SC IM, well that was easy.
And..... waiting for me on my porch was the Warhammer Space Marine from McFarlane, neat!

I'm more enamored with the Space Marine, huge chunk of figure with clean paint and decent articulation. Hands are super stiff and hard to put weapons in though, need a little heat. Wrist articulation isn't budging, the heat might help with that. The tiny stand is comical.

The SC Iron Man is alright. Good basic paint on a standard ML body. The articulation in the shoulders is fantastic. I hate the head on this, it's almost coneheaded and has no jaw projection. The neck articulation works but is super gappy in upward looking poses.

It's hard to believe these cost the same amount.
If you have to choose between these two, get the Space Marine.

30EE0F8E-562F-4312-BE19-1B631C7D8878.jpgC079696E-AB11-4EDE-9A89-55729B4DD777.jpg7272A680-F81C-4253-A55E-0B182E73FB1D.jpgB561C06A-B7A6-4FB1-9258-23F683BEA328.jpg8FBDA064-E784-4F33-8791-D1184BA26E6A.jpgEE0118DB-BA02-45BE-B944-19CE05E2F54C.jpgB277BD74-8ED5-4CFB-88E9-AACCCCFE59BB.jpg

Logan looks really good right there... Kinda makes me want to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back