All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost Rider looks really good on that bike! I saw one of these at Target, passed because the paint on the angry Punisher head was extremely wall-eyed.
Still not good enough, we need a damn Danny Ketch Ghost Rider already Hasbro!

Domino, Cable and Mystique came in. Man, the likenesses on all three are stellar. Hasbro really has that face print tech down.

Ghost Rider looks really good on that bike! I saw one of these at Target, passed because the paint on the angry Punisher head was extremely wall-eyed.
Still not good enough, we need a damn Danny Ketch Ghost Rider already Hasbro!

Yaaaaas! Ketch GR and bike, Deathwatch as a single release. I would weep happy tears.

I have recently bought 2nd new Hella set using Halloween promo code from reecoupns.com. The original price is $40 but one of my friend suggest me that using Halloween promo code you can save $7.

For anybody looking to get the exclusive Hellfire set, tomorrow is the day, limited quantities on Hasbro Pulse. Premium members got to order today.

I ordered a Hellfire Club set today. Still available for Pulse Premium Members after 4 1/2 hours. I have a feeling they made plenty, or the 1 per person limit did the trick.

The only 2 exclusives that sold out today was the SW BS Endor set and the G.I.Joe Supreme Cobra Commander. And even they were around for an hour or more.

That was a bit frustrating.
Went there at 12 est with link to the HC set I bookmarked, 404. went through the website and added it to the cart, tried to check out and the card info area wouldn't load, clicked the complete checkout button and it still wouldn't load, refreshed and the card info area loaded, put the info in and the complete checkout button wouldn't work. Refreshed the page and the cycle repeated for a good 20 min.
Decided to leave the computer and go get the mail, came back 5 min. later and refreshed, now everything worked, just slowly.

I have my set preordered, free shipping too!
Also decided to go back and get Cobra Commander, slow but got the order in for that as well!
No free shipping on CC though, the cost was too low to qualify, didn't order both simultaneously which would've worked, but I needed to use a different card anyways.

Just put in my preorder for Hellfire Club. Will ship at the end of March 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Fixit Wave just announced.

Another Gamerverse Capt. America (stealth suit) and Blue Iron Man.
Jocasta
Kang
Comic Falcon
Thunderstrike
BAF Joe Fixit

Will be available to preorder later today.

Last edited:
Target exclusive
120152409_3492536767445090_4537441432059369705_o.jpg

Back