All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your videos rock, keep up the great work.

Here is my ML Invisible Woman spin (I don't do reviews, too freaking lazy, I rather just watch Skull's).

Your videos rock, keep up the great work.

Here is my ML Invisible Woman spin (I don't do reviews, too freaking lazy, I rather just watch Skull's).

:lol:rotfl

Thanks buddy, but its not all that hard, looks like you got the set-up ready to go and a decent camera too, just give your thoughts on the product and your done:wink1:

Next review will be Iceman, he supplied the last part to Juggernaut, thanks Icey

31796633764_9c92bfc009_b.jpg

32599017556_4076406563_b.jpg

32639559175_3b0e16c1c7_b.jpg

Last edited:
finally caught up with all the reviews Skull, great stuff! Keep em coming! Really great pics of Juggy too, makes ne wanna get the last four figs I would need to make him, and theyre on sale at walmart.com for around $10 each... tempting!

Thanks GOTNerd & Kibishii for posting those lists, looks like im gonna be getting most of those, really liking the character choices. I know most folks are hoping for Jane Foster Thor, but I really hope we finally get a nicely done & correctly scaled classic Thor for the classic Avengers lineup. The two we've got already just never looked right and had too many issues imo

Nice review bro! especially liked the recap of the entire wave, you should do that for all of them (if you get anymore full waves that is).

Nice review bro! especially liked the recap of the entire wave, you should do that for all of them (if you get anymore full waves that is).

Thanks,
I may get another full wave, maybe the Spider-Man/ sandman wave or the upcoming x-men wave 2 including Cyclops and Old man Logan!

Next review coming is

31913172254_4d67a0f29a_b.jpg

Im thinking I'll end up with the entire Guardians and Knights waves, maybe I'll try my hand at one of those reviews!

Ditto! Great job Skull. Warlock wave hits the street on Apr 15th.

Thanks buddy, good to have a date:hi5:

Im thinking I'll end up with the entire Guardians and Knights waves, maybe I'll try my hand at one of those reviews!

DO IT, I would totally like to hear your thoughts in video form:lecture

Here's the 12" Iron-man Review

Damn those look great! Too bad they wont be correctly scaled with the other 12" figures most likely, but still very nice looking figures. Kinda weird they made Thor left handed though (unless it's just a flipped image).

I think the open mouth one looks pretty cool, kinda got a 70's hulk vibe with that hairdo, but the 2nd one would stay in the box if I got this guy.

Back