All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kibishi, sorry to hear that, thats dissapointing for sure. Maybe you could post a pic of the leg hole and we could get a better idea of whats going on?

It might just be easier to try and find a replacement leg on ebay or something if the leg is where the problem is though unfortunately.

Great review as usual man! All three figures are nice, but Spidey is definitely the star here. Wouldve been nice if they went a bit further and sculpted some damage instead of just the paint for IM & Cap. But they did do a good job with the paint at least, the drybrushed silver really makes a difference.

My son got most of the parts for the Sandman BAF for Christmas and recently spent his allowance to buy the final part (right leg). I put the other parts of Sandman together easy (I put together all of his other BAFS) and I can't get the right leg of Sandman to 'click' onto the torso peg no matter what I try. Looking at the leg hole, it appears that it hasn't been bored out with a lip. He has been playing with Sandman since then, but the right leg falls off all the time.

I know very little about Marvel Legends, so hoping someone on here has advice.

Try heating up the leg or the part attached to the torso. I'd only do one or the other with a hair dryer for about 1-2 min(but don't hold it to close). That should soften the plastic and allow you to slide the leg onto it all the way.

Great review as usual man! All three figures are nice, but Spidey is definitely the star here. Wouldve been nice if they went a bit further and sculpted some damage instead of just the paint for IM & Cap. But they did do a good job with the paint at least, the drybrushed silver really makes a difference.

Thanks man:hi5:

Got my loot:blissy

32415112281_77834aec5a_b.jpg

Just got the Marvel Select MCU Doctor Strange! He's quite an impressive 7in figure. Lots of great detail and an amazing display base! You can check out my review here if your interested in the figure!! https://youtu.be/XPNen-IrA-g

IMG_2601[1].jpg

awesome pics from everyone :clap

gonna check out that review in a bit Skull, looks like youre gonna have some fun with that backdrop!

Great backdrop, awesome pose on Snake next to the dumpster, subbed as well to yours. :yess:

So much stuff to watch lol

Thanks very much for that:hi5: Yeah really having fun with those backdrops, planning on getting more in the coming weeks, interested in the sewer, abandoned house and building set. Anyway enjoy the channel, up-coming reviews include the marvel legends X-MEN wave and 12" marvel legends IRON-MAN.

Back