All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She-Hulks lips would look so much better as dark green. I will repaint mine. Also, that head with the straight hair is anything but the She-Hulk.

"Oh heeeey... Nothing to see here. Move along!"

Attachments

• IMG_1823 (2).JPG
    IMG_1823 (2).JPG
    208.3 KB · Views: 315
This is nice .....

Marvel Legends Series Maestro

I do love this Hulk sculpt, but I also wish he was a bit bigger.
Be careful if you preorder, because pricing is all over the place. Pulse, EE, and Amazon have it listed at $29.99, BBTS is at $42.99 (discounted from an MSRP of $49.99), and DorkSide has it for the full $49.99.

Dammit.. Missed Maestro on pulse. Didn't see my email till late. Had it in my cart but sold out before I could enter CC info. Ridiculous that Hasbro Pulse doesn't keep it on file and it has to be entered EVERY time...

Oh well. He'll be available again.

This is nice .....

Marvel Legends Series Maestro

I do love this Hulk sculpt, but I also wish he was a bit bigger.
Be careful if you preorder, because pricing is all over the place. Pulse, EE, and Amazon have it listed at $29.99, BBTS is at $42.99 (discounted from an MSRP of $49.99), and DorkSide has it for the full $49.99.

Do you have a link to the amazon page?

Do you have a link to the amazon page?

He sold out quick on Amazon too. I also missed him there. Apparently prices were messed up on BBTS & DorkSide ($50 & $42) so I guess whoever missed on Pulse then grabbed him on Amazon. Entertainment Earth still has him too at $30, as does Best Buy.

But here is the link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SQSCTQT/?coliid=I30ZHPQSKPWTRF&colid=3OXDE5FH6J5UB&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I can be patient and wait. I'd rather wait for Pulse and Amazon for free shipping.

He sold out quick on Amazon too. I also missed him there. Apparently prices were messed up on BBTS & DorkSide ($50 & $42) so I guess whoever missed on Pulse then grabbed him on Amazon. Entertainment Earth still has him too at $30, as does Best Buy.

But here is the link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SQSCTQT/?coliid=I30ZHPQSKPWTRF&colid=3OXDE5FH6J5UB&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I can be patient and wait. I'd rather wait for Pulse and Amazon for free shipping.

Thanks for the link!
BTW, It's right now available for pre-order, $29.99 ships in November.

Wishing you a happy Valentine?s Day with the touching story of a man, and the woman he loves, with his adult son infected with a techno virus from the future, birthed by the clone of said woman he loves, who was dead at the time, but then she came back but died again but now a younger version of herself from the past is in the present so it?s all so sweet.
523ee44bcff1a650af38af2670eaf6cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of wish Hasbro's 12" Legends line was still going. I really liked the Spiderman, it has probably one of my favorite comic masked Spidey heads, heck I think I'd also like a downscaled figure of it.

Same here, I bought some for my young nephews and ended up grabbing several for myself when they were still pretty cheap. I still keep the Black Panther with my Hot Toys as it looks pretty good and can actually move

So, was anyone else able to order the black Silver Surfer from Walgreens? If so, anyone here receive it yet?

I ordered 2 (for free shipping) and it was still available for several hours after I placed my order. The next day (Feb 11th) I was charged and received shipping notification and tracking from FedEx with estimated delivery date of Monday Feb 15th. As of today, a week later, the item still hasn't even moved. It still says shipping info sent to FedEx and awaiting pickup.. :(

I reached out to Walgreens, but that was useless. They couldn't do anything but tell me what I already knew. All they could do was issue a refund or reorder, which they can't do since it is no longer available or even listed on the website.

I'm just hoping it's not lost somewhere...:gah:

Walgreens is just as bad as Walmart.

So, was anyone else able to order the black Silver Surfer from Walgreens? If so, anyone here receive it yet?

I ordered 2 (for free shipping) and it was still available for several hours after I placed my order. The next day (Feb 11th) I was charged and received shipping notification and tracking from FedEx with estimated delivery date of Monday Feb 15th. As of today, a week later, the item still hasn't even moved. It still says shipping info sent to FedEx and awaiting pickup.. :(

I reached out to Walgreens, but that was useless. They couldn't do anything but tell me what I already knew. All they could do was issue a refund or reorder, which they can't do since it is no longer available or even listed on the website.

I pretty much did the same as you, and my two arrived yesterday.

Your package is probably just delayed due to the winter storm affecting large parts of the nation. I had a UPS package due Monday, but I keep receiving delay emails due to weather; still haven?t received it.
With FedEx, I know of a scenario where the tracking said the same thing yours does until it arrived at my door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty **** showing. Toyfair was meant to be around now. They gave us the old 'this is the tip of the iceberg' line that Randy at NECA usually spouts.

Given the figure industry has mostly switched to doing online reveals at monthly/bi-monthly intervals because of COVID the iceberg line probably isn't inaccurate.

Back