All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great reveals! Really like that modular IM, and classic Ultron with Kirby crackle effect! THICC Thor looks pretty good too!

I PO'd Ultron, Modular Iron Man and Stealth Iron Man from Amazon. I only definitely want Ultron, may cancel the other 2.

Stealth Iron Man is such a lazy BS repaint as the armor is actually slightly different. I even have that original comic issue. They've done that with every stealth Iron Man they have ever made. They just take the corresponding armor and paint it a dark blue... :mad:

How tall will they make Galactus for their next Haslab project

Sentinel is 26.3 hopefully Galactus is just over double that!

The Jabba Sail barge box is 53” long. It’s a massive, unwieldy box. I couldn’t see them making anything bigger than that thing. So a 48” Galactus could be doable but at 4’ tall, how many would actually buy him? Granted 4’ vertical space is easier to find than the 4’ horizontal space the barge needs.

It’s also possible they’ll try and get some part reuse out of the sentinel so he could be similarly sized.

Haha true enough. Funny how a $700 Optimus prime doesn’t need a Haslab to get made. I can’t imagine they sell a ton of those. Fun idea and I would have bit at say $200. But you have to be a real big fan for $700.

Trying real hard to stay away from ML these days but I caved on Ultron. I am glad they are making it mostly easy for me with all these obscure characters and different versions.

I wish Hasbro would attempt another metal Cap shield because their 75th anniversary one was horribly plagued with scuffs and scratches I went thru 3 of them until I finally gave up and ended up not keeping it :gah:

Sucks not owning such an iconic item for your Marvel collection

You can clearly see the paint damage.

67977AAB-168E-4AB3-8611-2A358F7F4BD5.jpeg

Found this on another site and person mentioned it was from reddit..

vY5fdQM.jpg

Oh, Hasbro...... It's the simple things you could do to make fans happy. How much could it have possibly cost to add shoulder pads :(

** Don't know why it got resized so small..

Street date is next Sunday. I think they are just a victim of the movies being scrambled around again and again. Not sure on the WTF BAF choice though:lol

I wish Hasbro would attempt another metal Cap shield because their 75th anniversary one was horribly plagued with scuffs and scratches I went thru 3 of them until I finally gave up and ended up not keeping it :gah:

Sucks not owning such an iconic item for your Marvel collection

You can clearly see the paint damage.

View attachment 510673

I am not seeing the damage.

Back