All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I don?t even remember a time where there was a wave of Marvel Legends that I liked pretty much all figures!

Love the Doom & Thanos 2-pack [emoji102] Lol
Lady Deathstrike, Dormamu, and Red Skull all look great too!
BAF is whatever tho..

Also, been waiting for them to make that Civil Warrior, so finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not into Legends, but I've bought all their recent Dooms because I'm a Doomguy. So God Emperor is a lock (I was kind of hoping they'd do 2099...). Red Skull (I would've preferred SS Skull, but I get why they did a more toyetic version), Forson, Dormammu (I would've rathered the Post-Defenders V3/Modern design, but I get that they did that already) and MODOK are tempting, but I don't want to get into it that much. Because then I'll have to get the entire Illuminati, then hunt down the Vishanti boxset, and... I'll probably just stick with Doom. Although, I have to ask; what the Hell were they thinking with that Hood? They could've at least done the modern version with the suit. Who's going to buy that?

PS: Would it have hurt them to skulpt a new tunic? Or at least taken out the holster? He's God. He doesn't need a Mauser.

I'm not into Legends, but I've bought all their recent Dooms because I'm a Doomguy. So God Emperor is a lock (I was kind of hoping they'd do 2099...). Red Skull (I would've preferred SS Skull, but I get why they did a more toyetic version), Forson, Dormammu (I would've rathered the Post-Defenders V3/Modern design, but I get that they did that already) and MODOK are tempting, but I don't want to get into it that much. Because then I'll have to get the entire Illuminati, then hunt down the Vishanti boxset, and... I'll probably just stick with Doom. Although, I have to ask; what the Hell were they thinking with that Hood? They could've at least done the modern version with the suit. Who's going to buy that?

PS: Would it have hurt them to skulpt a new tunic? Or at least taken out the holster? He's God. He doesn't need a Mauser.

I?ll buy the Mauser off you, if you don?t want it. I could use it for a different figure of mine.

I?ll buy the Mauser off you, if you don?t want it. I could use it for a different figure of mine.

I keep all stuff when I buy something, regardless if I use them, sorry. Still, the belt and holster will be there no matter what, even if his comic look was different.

main-qimg-14e6d727d0face389dfe4d12fc3d0670

Looks like we're getting all the main characters from F&tWS except Falcon (Pre Cap) and Sharon Carter. Hopefully they come out with those two as well.

I'm in for Guardsman, Modular armor Iron Man, Ursa Major, Dark Star and Ultron! Hate hologram iron man and iron hart so I'll try and skip those for the BAF pieces.
Guardsman unfortunately comes with a BAF, would've loved to army build, hopefully that gets a rerelease as a army builder on Pulse sometime in the future.
Nice to see AOP Sabertooth, knew he would eventually come.
I'll also have to get fat Thor there. Great reveals for comic Iron Man fans.

Hey they gave Cannonball his legs!
Marvel-Legends-Domino-Reveal-06.jpg

First appearance Domino, not a fan of the design of the headband, but still good.

Last edited:
Back