All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be buying that too if I knew how to paint.

Well, Bandai kits are designed so that you don't really need paint.... but yeah you would need to paint it if you really give a crap.
Apparently all you really need is to weather the kit and seal the paint. Water slide decals provide the different colors, which can be FAR more difficult to deal with than stickers.

Well, Bandai kits are designed so that you don't really need paint.... but yeah you would need to paint it if you really give a crap.
Apparently all you really need is to weather the kit and seal the paint. Water slide decals provide the different colors, which can be FAR more difficult to deal with than stickers.

While that is normally the case it seems this model was not colored in any way. So painting will be a must.

While that is normally the case it seems this model was not colored in any way. So painting will be a must.

There are colored plastic pieces and colored decals in the decal sheet:
Bandai Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon 002.jpg
Bandai Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon 001.jpg

But these kits really do look better when fully painted.

Anybody ordering tonight when the promo starts? Think I'll get the new BB8 and call it good.

Too bad no double points on the falcon, I doubt it stays in stock until black friday.

I don't think I'll buy it tonight. I've still got quite a few things to buy first. I'm still going to buy a few Force Friday toys tomorrow.

Of TLJ Lego sets that'll be available, I really like Kylo Ren's TIE and the Resistance Transport Pod, but my favorite is the Resistance Bomber (very B-Wingish).
Don't have the money for any of them, I'm hoping I can pick up the Resistance Bomber if and when it goes on sale, probably in a year or so.

I have the OG UCS Falcon. I'm upset that the value of it has suddenly dropped like crazy but happy for the fans that always dreamed of getting one. It's fun to build and hard to display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the OG UCS Falcon. I'm upset that the value of it has suddenly dropped like crazy but happy for the fans that always dreamed of getting one. It's fun to build and hard to display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea how I would display it either :lol

There are colored plastic pieces and colored decals in the decal sheet:
View attachment 363039
View attachment 363040

But these kits really do look better when fully painted.

I don't really count decals as coloring but I didn't notice those colored plastic portions before. I wonder how much of that there will be. At first glance it all looked like it would be grey plastic.

Just placed an order. 3 freebies and double points.(scariff trooper minifig, travel pack, falcon poster)

God damn $800 but looks fantastic can't afford but the new star destroyer I'll be getting for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Damn, the price for the new UCS Falcon over here is $1070!

And what a joke, it's "only" $880 in Denmark. I'll have to go over to Denmark and get it, it's only a 20 min trip.

But it Looks great! Picture from FB:

78a55d8b419e313e73e72f0809cdbea8.jpg

I don't really count decals as coloring but I didn't notice those colored plastic portions before. I wonder how much of that there will be. At first glance it all looked like it would be grey plastic.

I own a few Bandai kits and this is par of the course for them. They try to make them easy to put together without glue or paint, but they really do need to be painted to get the most out of them, especially if you're spending $400! Also they include both stickers and water slide decal sheets for their kits but I doubt this thing will have stickers.

Damn, the price for the new UCS Falcon over here is $1070!

And what a joke, it's "only" $880 in Denmark. I'll have to go over to Denmark and get it, it's only a 20 min trip.

But it Looks great! Picture from FB:

That it? I've got to drive 40 minutes to Timewalker Toys which may be in another state, but still a part of the whole of Kansas City and I consider myself to be pretty lucky to live so close by and not have to pay shipping. :lol
Definitely consider driving to Denmark to pick this up!

I own a few Bandai kits and this is par of the course for them. They try to make them easy to put together without glue or paint, but they really do need to be painted to get the most out of them, especially if you're spending $400! Also they include both stickers and water slide decal sheets for their kits but I doubt this thing will have stickers.

That it? I've got to drive 40 minutes to Timewalker Toys which may be in another state, but still a part of the whole of Kansas City and I consider myself to be pretty lucky to live so close by and not have to pay shipping. :lol

:lol Yeah there is a bridge between Denmark and Sweden, and my hometown Malmö is connected to Copenhagen by it. Easy and Nice since Copenhagen is a great city.

Back