All Things LEGOS a.k.a. Bricks Anonymous Group (BAG)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it looks awesome Ninja4H! As long as you had fun putting it together.
I still can't bring myself to buy a Lepin, something about having an unofficial bootleg instead of the real thing that doesn't sit well in my mind. The issue for me isn't that it's hurting Lego or Disney, but that it's sullied somehow.

I have the same hangups but I set them aside for a couple long retired sets. I otherwise would have passed on them altogether. They are pretty great, and I'm happy to have them, but they do feel a bit dirty owning them:/

Yeah, I wasn't interested in bootlegs until I saw the UCS Super Star Destroyer, which was a bit of a grail build for me. Since then I've built a few more that are out of my price range like the UCS X-Wing and Slave 1. I did buy a proper Lego UCS Tie Fighter though, so my collection isn't completely dirty!

I just got my policeman yesterday. Today I finished minifigures S18. All are still sealed and I will open them one per day. :)

313806.jpg

If you have a black card from the falcon check your junk email folder. There is a account specific email sent out with a code that is good for Y Wing blueprints with purchase of $35+

I grabbed a Y-wing. Couldn’t resist.

The UCS Falcon is available again in LEGO’s online shop for those of you still looking for one.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

I grabbed a Y-wing. Couldn’t resist.

The UCS Falcon is available again in LEGO’s online shop for those of you still looking for one.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

Got my Y Wing too. The sale items suck. They used to offer much better deals on may the 4th. I remember getting the UCS B Wing for 99.99.

Back