Aliens Warrior lifesize head - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw images of the AvP, AvP2 busts at Toy Sapiens as well. Looks like the plan is for a full international line. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

They're on fb, but we have seen most of them before, they are the screen used props I believe. I'm sure we'll see the whole lot produced eventually.

I took this as referring to the Dog, but the way it's worded suggests that we might see the blue version of the Warrior also...

"Hi, it's Mika from CoolProps!
Today, I have a great news for all the Alien fans in the world!
As many of you already know, we produced Alien products for Japan for the Alien Day last month, and we were working on the Pre-orders through Sideshow for overseas, so many of you wanted them to be available outside of Japan (No question about it!).
Finally, it is almost confirmed, that our products will be available for overseas through Sideshow soon.
Please stay tuned with us and hopefully we can announce the pre-orders very soon!
Thanks for your support always !!!!"

The Japanese exclusives were just that, exclusives. That would explain why their price tags were so high. I could definitely see the American/International release being more fairly priced.

But isn't it the same product with different paint?

Suppose with them only selling 75 a much higher es could drop the price... Slightly :huh
As far as I know, yeah. I could see that being enough for them to justify a lower price point.

I don't expect them to lower the price simply because they're aware of the demand fans expressed on making these available internationally. Coolprops said themselves that they had to work on getting permission/license to sell internationally. Trying to be realistic, but I'd love to be wrong here.

From Coolprops...
We are happy to announce that, VERY SOON, the pre-orders for these 3 items will be up on Sideshow Collectibles !
・ALIEN RESURRECTION/ ALIEN NEWBORN LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA
・ALIENS/ ALIEN WARRIOR LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA
・ALIENS/ ALIEN WARRIOR LIFE-SIZE HEAD PROP REPLICA BLUE EDITION
To respond to the request from the many fans, not only the prop color edition, but the brue edition of Warrior will be up for pre-order too!
And the most controversial Xenomorph ever appeared in the movies, "NEW BORN" will be also up for pre-order!
Get ready to own the high-end replicas of our Alien products!

Last edited:
Love the option that we can choose from 2 colors on the warrior.
My question is where the hell is the 1/1 Scale Prop Replica-Dog Alien?

Great news!
Exactly what they mentioned to me on Feb, they will release the new born and warrior first.
I assume the dog will be the next, and then big chap and A4 warrior.
Now I'm thinking whether I need any alien from AVP series...AVP warrior is basically a color swap,AVPR warrior...well, barely remeberd, then do I need a predalien?

Great news!
Exactly what they mentioned to me on Feb, they will release the new born and warrior first.
I assume the dog will be the next, and then big chap and A4 warrior.
Now I'm thinking whether I need any alien from AVP series...AVP warrior is basically a color swap,AVPR warrior...well, barely remeberd, then do I need a predalien?

Wow; if you can afford them get them all man!

In the UK, property is damn expensive, and space is at a premium. I'm one and done on this line. The AvP design is my favourite; but, I think the Aliens bust is more iconic, more detailed.

Wow; if you can afford them get them all man!

In the UK, property is damn expensive, and space is at a premium. I'm one and done on this line. The AvP design is my favourite; but, I think the Aliens bust is more iconic, more detailed.

Actually I'm in London now, and totally agreed with you!
But I will get the 5 busts no matter what, I will figure out the cheapest way to do it. Since I cut almost any other toys/collectibles I was planing to buy, I do manage to get some budget.

Back