Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HT magic 8 ball says: Thank you for your interest in Hot Toys. We will forward your suggestion to our team.

In other words bugger knows what they have planned, if anything at this point. Hopefully the Enterbay figure will directly or indirectly revive their own Terminator line. Thats all any of us can say.

Speaking of "Will Hot Toys ever make/remake this figure" why haven't they ever made Alien Resurrection figures, I mean they have made figs from all the other Alien films why not that one.

:dunno You'll just have to wait and see...

I'm sure they'll cross that bridge sometime.

Last edited:
Speaking of "Will Hot Toys ever make/remake this figure" why haven't they ever made Alien Resurrection figures, I mean they have made figs from all the other Alien films why not that one.

If I remember correctly, at one point they said they had absolutely no interest in making figures from that movie. Maybe they just don't care for Resurrection at all.

A Newborn and Warrior Alien would be great to have. The Newborn would have to be 18" tall (no more than that; 20" would be the most accurate choice, but no one's going to pay Jake Sully prices for an A:R figure), so he'd have great shelf presence.

Is Bishop in Alien3 human or not?

He's human.

My understanding is that Bishop at the end of the film is human, and is what the android was based off of.

Yes.

I too thought that at first, but since AVP it couldn't be... So going from that, he's just another android of the same model as Bishop to get Ripley and therefore the Alien Queen in hands of Weyland-Yutani...

He's human, if you watch the DVD he's bleeding from the head after getting hit with the wrench.

Here's the greatest question from the Alien franchise:

Explain how, not just one, but two Alien eggs managed to make it into the cryogenic room on board the Sulaco.

And if there was only one egg, since when has a facehugger been able to impregnate more then life form?

MAJOR PLOT HOLE HERE!

:lol sure leaves a lot unanswered. I honestly have no idea, and would like to concentrate on the good parts of the movie instead.

:lol sure leaves a lot unanswered. I honestly have no idea, and would like to concentrate on the good parts of the movie instead.

Yeah, if anyone can give me the answer to that one I'll be blown away.

The Queen facehugger has always puzzled me. Is it explained in the film or do I just keep missing it?

No, it's never explained. There's not even any proof that it is a Queen facehugger.

Back