Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He cant help himself and then has the nerve to call others trolls. :slap
That's a troll's job, Nekro.

See, if they go around obviously trolling, then accuse the people who call them out on trolling of being trolls..it will get a rise out of them, which is what the troll is after. He wants the attention, he wants everyone to focus on him.

...but why? Why beg for attention on a collectors forum when you could go learn, do somthing productive..read an interesting book, take your dog for a walk..or go watch a movie?

Trolls need attention because they're weak. It's like Voldemort feeding on the Unicorns. He was weak, he knew killing the poor creatures and drinking their blood was wrong, but it felt so good. He just couldn't resist..because he was weak.

..but anyway :lol

That's a troll's job, Nekro.

See, if they go around obviously trolling, then accuse the people who call them out on trolling of being trolls..it will get a rise out of them, which is what the troll is after. He wants the attention, he wants everyone to focus on him.

...but why? Why beg for attention on a collectors forum when you could go learn, do somthing productive..read an interesting book, take your dog for a walk..or go watch a movie?

Trolls need attention because they're weak. It's like Voldemort feeding on the Unicorns. He was weak, he knew killing the poor creatures and drinking their blood was wrong, but it felt so good. He just couldn't resist..because he was weak.

..but anyway :lol

:clap
I think he must have a really boring life that he gets off on trolling. We should all now not even mention his name or reply to him as after all we are just feeding the troll. :lecture

This is what you get when you let broke kids run amuck on an a forum that's supposed to be about expensive collectibles. :cuckoo::lol

@Necromantik: I hope you really didn't name yourself after that movie Bro. :gah:

:lol

The actual meaning of Nekromantik is taken from Necromancer.
So its someone who brings dead people back to life to have sex with instead of having sex with corpses. :lol

I just think the name is cool though, thats all it is. :panic:

:lol

The actual meaning of Nekromantik is taken from Necromancer.
So its someone who brings dead people back to life to have sex with instead of having sex with corpses. :lol

I just think the name is cool though, thats all it is. :panic:

Whew.. that's a relief. :lol

I guess the director of that crappy movie got it backwards.

Necronom IV...ftw

21000.jpg

While I found that clip funny, didn't particularly seem called for to me. :dunno But then this latest spat came out of nowhere far as I can see.

Back