Aliens,Predator and Terminator Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question. I've got some sixth scale Preds(Tracker,Berserker,Shadow,Classic) Looking forward to the 1/4 scale coming out. Which one would you buy? (assuming they are going to produce the same ones they did in 1/6) Thanks!

Question. I've got some sixth scale Preds(Tracker,Berserker,Shadow,Classic) Looking forward to the 1/4 scale coming out. Which one would you buy? (assuming they are going to produce the same ones they did in 1/6) Thanks!

None :)
Will cost way too much.
I highly doubt they will release all previous preds as 1/4 only the big ones like P1, P2 etc
So far only one that is deffo is 1/4 P2.

I think you should get the ones you want most; there is no point getting the ones you don't like.

Do you want those for display or just conservation?

I keep mine inside resealable plastic bags stored inside plastic containers.... in the shade.
Both I guess.. I mean, I don't want the comics to be all bunched together on a shelf. I'd like to get some cases for them and..display them....maybe I could frame them or somthing..

I dunno, if 1/4 scale really takes off whats to stop them from remaking just about everything in that size.
Oh, I'm sure we will see many 1/4 Predators.. Predators ALWAYS sell, and it's not like people on here can't afford them..they just have to skip two 1/6 scale figures or so..

I dunno, if 1/4 scale really takes off whats to stop them from remaking just about everything in that size.

Who knows. :lol
Prices will be high though and not all the people who buy the 1/6 figures will want to buy them when they can get 2 or more 1/6 figures for price of one. Not to mention those people obsessed with keeping one scale.

I was just watching Power Rangers " Super Samurai". Borrrring... Until, these giant mouthed Monsters appeared that were using the original Predator's roaring SFX. Didnt know everybody could openly use them.

I was just watching Power Rangers " Super Samurai". Borrrring... Until, these giant mouthed Monsters appeared that were using the original Predator's roaring SFX. Didnt know everybody could openly use them.

Go watch the original Tremors. You'll hear some familiar sound effects there too. Tremors and Predator 2 were filmed at roughly the same time, but Tremors was released about 10 months or so before Predator 2.

Go watch the original Tremors. You'll hear some familiar sound effects there too. Tremors and Predator 2 were filmed at roughly the same time, but Tremors was released about 10 months or so before Predator 2.

I've heard the sound of Stormtroopers being shot in tons of movies way after SW.

I believe its called the Wilhelm scream? It originated in some western film I think.
Yeah, that must be it.

LotR isn't in here, but I swear I heard it twice in Return of the King.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdbYsoEasio[/ame]

Back