Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On inspecting more, mine appears to be someone else's return. :thud:

Exact same issues. Seems they opened this return long enough to slip a QC letter in and then push it back out. :cuckoo:

tendon.jpg

shoulder.jpg

face.jpg

Luckily for me, I always planned to trade this in locally for credit toward buying the Big Chap...locally...

I have always seen in many threads with people asking/suspecting if they just reship out returns and hope the next customer does not notice or care. Heck, maybe they just did it for a "winning one" and a return lined up. Either way, now we know they DO, rather then just wondering.

So triple check your ****. :D

I plan on calling them up to remark about the problems. Then bring up how I know this is a return and how the issues were not even addressed.
Curious on what they would have to say. Plus maybe...it might help change things in how they address QC. :dunno

Those are my pics. I originally had #77 that I returned. I sent them to PermaG just to verify before I posted here. They took a bad QC piece that I made them well aware of and just shipped it right back to another unsuspecting customer. They claim to never do this, but here it is proof that they do. I think we always knew, but hoped it was not the case.

Ouch! Sideshow busted!
Suppose when it's free you can't complain too much. Not cool though.

Did you get a replacement Stinger?

No Col, they would not give me a replacement, less than a week after they shipped they were already "out of replacements". I posted a while back that all they would do when I said I had many problems is give me a "one time courtesy refund increase" of an extra whole $5 over their original $45 offer other members got for only one of my many issues! Needless to say it had to go back. I still had the bad taste in my mouth, now I discover they tried to pawn it off on someone else. Unreal.

Those are my pics. I originally had #77 that I returned. I sent them to PermaG just to verify before I posted here. They took a bad QC piece that I made them well aware of and just shipped it right back to another unsuspecting customer. They claim to never do this, but here it is proof that they do. I think we always knew, but hoped it was not the case.

Well ain't that something?

Elated that I cancelled mine. Getting a defected product is one thing, but knowingly sending a returned one is another story entirely. The entire QC department needs to be terminated, and so does Customer service.

This is the first time on here that I can remember where sideshow has been caught red handed doing this... You should post this up in the "ask sideshow" thread.. Wonder what would become of that thread...

I plan on taking it back out of the box one more time so I can take more/better pics. Also more images to match and show the others Ray sent me. Believe there are at least 2-4 other pics I can try to match up.

Then possibly formulate a better "complaint", rather than just jumping in a thread and saying, "look at this" and leaving...:thud:

Wish you had a pic of the base/number. :p

Again, this is less about them sending out a bad piece through their initial QC, but more of the fact that now we can verify that they actually do send out returns without even addressing the issues stated by the initial return, with the intent that hopefully the next customer will accept it.

Think about it. If they replaced every "returned" piece, then they basically lose out on that "replacements" money. So they tell people that return pieces, they are out, then they send out those returns in hope that they stick or "sell".

The really funny part, again, is the fact that this package specifically have a QC letter on top / inside.

Also, please do not let this hiccup kill this thread. I am sure there are still plenty of good about this piece out there to go around.

There is no question it is the same one, even your nameplate had the same issues. I can understand them shipping back out a return if it was for a changed mind or something like that where there is nothing wrong. Poor practice to just hope the next guy accepts it or takes the pathetic partial refund they would offer. I have gotten those so called QC letters on some of my orders too, and always suspected they do this as those pieces always have had issues too.

I have quite a few more pics if you want them Grin, those ones I sent you were just the ones I gave SS when I tried to get a replacement. PM me your e-mail if you want them.

Back